Chapter 30

Tzuyu walk alone along the hallways with her little pout as today is her birthday but.. there is no wish from him.

"Tzuyu!" Someone call her from behind as she turn her body, seeing it was mingyu.

"Mr.Kim!" She smile and bow a little before mingyu walk closer to her.

"Let's have a meals together this evening? Me and you. I have something to talk." Mingyu said while raising her eyebrows. At the same time, her phone suddenly beeping means there is a message coming. She look at the phone, seeing it was jungkook who message her! She immediately smiling makes mingyu furrowed his eyebrows.

You have a hang up with your friends right? So.. I will just wait for you tonight :)

She smiling really widely and really feels flustered by only reading this message from him.

"Tzuyu? So.. can we?" Mingyu ask again makes she nodding aggressively.

"Yes! But.. my friends also want to hang up with me. So will you mind? but only until evening. I have a promise tonight." She said with a smile. Mingyu smiling too and nodding as he thought that he want to confess towards her tonight.  Even though it will be in front of her friends. He don't care. He want tzuyu.

-

It's already 8:00 PM as Jungkook immediately serving a quiet big cake on the table inside their own house. He cooking some foods too and also place a box of gift on the table. Yes, it's for her. He waiting for her on the chair and keep looking at the clock, really in excited and nervous at the same time.

Tzuyu laughing together celebrating her birthday with the girls including mingyu. The girls obviously didn't mind this. Suddenly mingyu stood up from his chair, bringing a necklace inside his hand before walking towards tzuyu. Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows as the girls also eyes widened. The girls already assumed this.

"Tzuyu-ah..." He grab her hand and make she stood up but tzuyu seem really uncomfortable and immediately losing his grip around her wrist. He raise his eyebrows when she did this but... he need to confess too. He don't care if he being reject or not.

"Tzuyu-ah, I'm sorry but.. I think I likes you. I love you. I don't care if the girls is watching us right now but i really like you." He said as the girls mouth hang open and really in shock. Of course right! They all know that tzuyu already married!

"Er... I'm sorry Mr. Kim but I already married?"

"I know. I know everything and jungkook also already know that I want to confess to you. He know I like you. I think he didn't care about us?"

Tzuyu raising her eyebrows and wanted to know what jungkook react when mingyu said he want to court her.

"Then, What did he say?" She ask with her heart really hoping mingyu will said that jungkook is mad.

"What he said is nothing for us tzuyu-ah. He is not our problems. It's now you and me."

"No. It's my problems. I'm sorry Mr.Kim. I mean.. I love Mr.Jeon. Yeah, I know he might not love or like me but I'm sorry. I love him." She said and look at the girls who stay froze seeing this scene.

"Girls. I'm going back first." She grabbing her bag and look at her watch, seeing it's already late night. She already promise him! She walk away in a rush leaving mingyu and the girls....

"It's tzuyu's phone! She must be forgot!" Dahyun said makes mingyu raising his eyebrows and grabbing it.