Chapter 37

Jungkook woke up in the norning with the two of them still naked under the blanket as he immediately look beside him. She still sleeping peacefully makes a tint smirk plastered on his lips. He can't help but pulling her closer, giving a peck on her shoulder, his hand sneaking around her waist and that's make she groaning in her sleep. She slowly open her eyes, seeing he raising his eyebrows and still with his eyes that full with lust. She gulping and could see how nervous she is makes he chuckled a little.

"Is it good? How does you feel?" He ask playfully as she wearing her annoyed face and hit him lightly.

"I don't want to go to the university. Can i?" She mumbled and pouting but jungkook immediately shooking his head.

"No, you need to go."

"I'm tired, I'm hurting, I'm—"

"Whatever. You need to go darling." He give a quick peck on her lips before glancing to her neck and her collarbone. It's full with his marks. He hide his smile before getting ready just like usual.

-

Before going to the university tzuyu really working hard on covering all the marks he did towards her. She really hoping that her friends didn't see this!

She take a sit at her usual chair inside the lecture hall and gulping when seeing the girls walking happily together and sitting around her just like usual.

"What class is the first class today?"

"Biology. Mr.Jeon."

Tzuyu choked onto her own saliva even by hearing only his name. The girls look at her and raising their eyebrows with a little smirk.

"Why Mrs.Jeon? Is there something happened?" Lisa ask makes tzuyu eyes widened and aggressively shooking her head.

"No! Nothing. I'm okay just like usual!" She said and gulping before Jungkook walk inside the lecture hall with a little smirk. He was thinking to tease her.

"Did everyone in good condition?!" He ask as the students shouting in unison.

"Good!"

He raise his eyebrows and staring to tzuyu with a tint smirk.

"Chou Tzuyu?! You're looking a little bit tired today! Something good happened last night?! Did you enjoyed it???!" He ask as tzuyu's eyes more widened seeing this. The students including the girls look at her direction makes she gulping and glaring sligtly to jungkook.

"I think I know what happened~~~" Nayeon whispered to girls makes the girls hiding their chuckled.

"I'm not Mr.Jeon! There is nothing happened! Plus... It's not that good.... I'm not enjoying it at all.." Tzuyu purposely replied this while raising her eyebrows, wanted to look at how his reaction. She want to tease him too! He raise his eyebrows and eyes widened when hearing this. He's in annoyed too.

"Really?! It's not that good?! I see." He said while clenching his jaw and glaring deeply into her face makes she gulping and regret of saying this.

"It's looks like you will getting a punishment huh chou tzuyu." Jennie said as they all chuckled but not other students. They seem lost of what the two of them talking!