Chapter 32

"Mingyu got her hyung." He mumbled slowly and looking down in disappointed.

"What?"

"I saw them holding hands."

"No way jeon jungkook. It's nonsense that she didn't have feelings towards you! No one can resist your goodlooking, hotness and sexyness! No way. No. I don't believe that she didn't fall for you." Jin said and shooking his head.

"Whatever hyung. I'm not in my mood."

"Look! right now is one of the proof that you already fall in love towards her. So what jeon jungkook?! You still want to being a audience of her and Mingyu love story? Just confess to her and you will know what she exactly feels!" Namjoon said.

"Ah stupid! I thought your IQ is the highest here!" Jimin said makes jungkook glaring towards him.

"What should i do hyung?" He ask while raising his eyebrows.

"Kiss her. Then, you will see whether she likes you or not." Taehyung said with a little smirk. Jungkook gulping when thinking about the word KISS. Yes he want that but... he's too afraid of confessing his own feelings.

"Just do it coward!"

-

Jungkook walk towards their room, seeing that she was reading a book with a tint smile, sitting on the bed. He furrowed his eyebrows and standing in front of her with his arms crossed.

"What did you smiling for?!" He ask coldly and raising his eyebrows. She laugh before answering his question.

"This novel. Really funny. It's recommended by Mr.Kim." She said without look at him. He clenching his jaw in annoyed and slightly rolling his eyes. Suddenly her phone ringing means there is someone calling her.

She grab the phone and immediately answer the call.

"Yes Mr.Kim."

He furrowed his eyebrows and tilting his head before grabbing her hand that holding the phone makes she look up to his face. He immediately bending his back and pressing his lips on her. Her eyes widened and froze. Her heart beating loudly as her phone immediately falling down from her hand. He move his lips, kissing her and push her back down onto the bed slowly without broking the kiss.

"Tzuyu?!"

"Tzuyu???"

Mingyu keep calling her as the call still didn't end. Mingyu could hear the sounds of kissing makes he sigh and hang up the call with a deep disappointed feelings. But... he didn't mind it. He want tzuyu to be happy too. A tint sarcastic smirk plastered on his lips.

"Finally that coward"

Jungkook hovered on top of her, kissing her deeply as tzuyu also slowly respond into it. He really lost into the kiss as he finally taste her lips. He bitting, sucking and taste every corner of her lips. He exploring her lips greedily! He broke the kiss in sudden and take off his shirt before staring onto her with his darkened eyes. She gulping and can't help but staring onto his body.

"I love you tzuyu. I love you." He bend his head again kissing her for 10 seconds before broke it and staring onto her face.

"I know you didn't likes me—"

"No! I love you too!" She cut his words makes he raise his eyebrows in shock. He really didn't expect this! He smiling a little and bending his head again, pressing his lips on her, kissing her deeply. The kiss was really passionate and needy as he actually really wait for this time. He really want to kiss her before this and so do her. It's finally become reality.

: FINALLY GUYS 🤣😭