Chapter 51

Jungkook wake up in the morning without her being his side. He groaning and stretching his arms and neck before doing his morning routine. He then walk to the downstairs, seeing tzuyu already serving the foods for them.

"Morning baby." He said with a tint smile as she smiling too before take a sit in front of him. She look up to his face but her eyes catching something that really obvious. A red tint colour showing on her cheek in embarrassed when remembering what happened last night.

"W-why y-you didn't cover it!" She said with a little stutter and look away but still glancing to him. He raise his eyebrows and touching his neck.

"Ohhh! Hm.. didn't important right?! Only us is here. No one else. In addiction, I like how rough and greedy you are last night." He whispered sexily and winking his eyes to tease her.

She squinting her eyes and and slightly glaring her eyes before the door suddenly aggressively knocking. It's look just like many peoples are outside! Tzuyu want to stood up but being stoppes by jungkook.

"No, I will open it." He said and smiling before walking towards the door, open the door as everyone getting inside, pushing jungkook away. He froze when seeing this so many people!

"Annoying! Can't you guys just go away?!" Nayeon said and rolling her eyes to the boys. Of course it's jungkook's friends.

"Yah! We coming here first! So what?!" Taehyung said makes the girls tched in unison.

Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows and walking to the door seeing this tense situation between the girls and... jungkook's friends.

"W-what—-"

"Yah!!! What the hell did you guys come here early in the morning?!" Jungkook said madly while glaring to all of them. The boys keep rolling their eyes in annoyed to the girls.

"We're coming to tell you something kook. This girls! Coming without any purpose!" Jin said makes nayeon tilting her head in annoyed and smirking sarcastically.

"Yah! Watch your mouth! we're coming to have a talk with our friends!"

"Alright alright whatever. Just stop fighting." Tzuyu said and sighing as they all stay quiet but still, having a tense and keep showing a rude attitude to each other.

"Go! Take a seat!" Jungkook said as the girls quickly walking to the living room and so do the boys.

"Baby! You can eat first! I will talk to them" He smiling as she nodding and smiling too.

tzuyu walk to the kitchen while jungkook walk to them at the living room.

"Why?! What you want to talk about?! Can you guys wait for a while? I want to eat breakfast with tzuyu." H said coldly makes all of the boys and the girls look at him. They all eyes widened seeing this.

THE HICKEYS ON HIS NECK

"Yah! Atleast cover it! Can't you see we all single here?!" Jimin shout as tzuyu actually can heard this from the kitchen. Her cheeks immediately blushed.

"Did our tzuyu really that wild? Oh my god..." Sana closed her mouth , act like she shock.

"Shhh what ever it is, i don't care and you guys! What? Single? Then this?! Just woo them!" Jungkook said while pointing to the boys and then pointing to the girls with a playful teasing smirk.

The boys glancing to the girls and gulping before look away. The suddenly feel nervous.... Jungkook chuckled and walking away to tzuyu again to eat their breakfast together, leaving the boys with the girls in awkward silent.