Chapter 18

Jungkook get inside the bathroom, take a late night shower before tzuyu knocking the bathroom aggressively in urgent.

"Mr.Jeon!!! c-can you please get out from the bathroom for a minute?!" She shout as Jungkook frowning and rolling his eyes.

"I'm taking a shower!" He shout again but she still knocking the door.

"Faster!!!! I want to do my business!!" She shout as he sighing and immediately open the door before she get inside and push him to the outside and close the door. Jungkook who only in his towel around his waist just leaning on the wall, waiting for her.

"Faster!!!" He shout and the door suddenly swung open again revealing her sighing in relief. She turn her head and look at him as her eyes widened seeing this view of him. She gulping while he was raising his eyebrows and smirking a little. He know. He know this is her weakness.

"What?! Move!" He said coldy as she immediately shooking his head a little and want to walk but the slippery floor makes she want to fall. He quickly grabbing her hand, pulling her towards him as the two of them falling down on the floor.

She was on top of him and staring deeply onto his face while he still closing his eyes, holding the pain on his back. He slowly open his eyes, seeing her face really close to him makes he staring deeply into her eyes. He mesmerized every inch of her face and really want to kiss her deeply right now.

"Can't you be more careful?" He ask sternly with his husky voices makes she immediately nodding but still staring onto his face. Her heart thumping loudly and feels a butterfly roaming inside her stomach!

He gulping as his hand slowly to wrapped around her waist makes she grinding her teeth in nervous.

"C-can you stood up?" He suddenly ask makes she raise her eyebrows and quickly stand up from him. He also stand up and fix his towel before get inside the bathroom again. He actually feel frustrated and disappointed of his own actions right now.

'I should just kiss her just now.' He thought and grabbing his hair in frustrated.

Tzuyu gulping and walk to the bed, sitting on it while zoning out of what happened. She can't lie about her own feelings anymore. She really fall for him right now. She want him... But he's too perfect for her.

'I'm the only one that desperate for him but he doesn't' She thought and chuckled sarcastically because of her dumb feelings towards him.

It's too complicated.

For him and also her.