Chapter 14

Jungkook walking towards the cafe too as his eyes catch a group of girls staring and whispering about him. He didn't heard that clearly actually. He glance towards the girl and seeing it was tzuyu with her friends. He raise his eyebrows a little and nayeon immediately poking tzuyu's waist.

"He's looking here!" They whispered as tzuyu just making her annoyed face.

"Don't! Don't be too obvious! Shh!!" She whispered again while jungkook approaching their table with his cold face.

"Yes? Do you want to ask me something girls?" He raising his eyebrows and glancing to other girls but his eyes keep staring onto her.

"N-nothing Mr.Jeon!" Jisoo said and controlling her laugh and so do other girls. Jungkook slightly furrowing his eyebrows and look at tzuyu again.

"Chou Tzuyu? Can you meet me at the professor room? I have something to talk." He said and walk away from them.

The girls teasing and poking her arms while she just sighing deeply. She feels regret of telling this to them! Ughhh!!

She stood up and walk to the professor room just like what he ask and get inside it slowly. She walk to his table as he was checking onto someone exam papers.

"Mr. Jeon."

He look up and slightly glaring onto her.

"What the hell did you saying to your friends? Bad things about me?" He ask and raising his eyebrows while tilting his head a little. She gulping as his eyes keep staring deeply onto her face.

"I-i didn't told them something bad. Maybe you're the one that feeling yourself." She shrugged his shoulder and slightly rolling her eyes. She want to walk away but he grab her hand and suddenly pulling her makes she sit on his lap. They staring each other for a minute as jungkook could feel his heart thumping crazily and can't help but looking down from her nose to her lips. He gulping and so do her. He quickly look away to hold his desire and clear his throat a little makes she immediately stood up.

"I-i'm sorry Mr. Jeon." She gulping and bow a little before quickly run away from this room. He touch his chest and sighing deeply, thinking of what happened.

'You really make me lost tzuyu.' He thought and gulping again. He didn't know that she feel the same too. They fighting with their own feelings and don't want to break their own rules which is -  they just married without feelings and can't get along with each other forever. Tzuyu slapping her own self again in her mind because of what happened. She really going crazy because of this.

"Jeon Jungkooookkkkkkk...." She mumbled with a deep sigh.