Chapter 6

The wedding ceremony finally come to the end as he droving his car to the house that given by his parents as a gift. He actually already have a house but since this happened... it seems like he will stay at this new big house too with his wife.

They get out from the car and tzuyu look around the house compound in amazed. It's really big and the house is big too! It's make her more excited to get inside the house right now.

Jungkook raising his eyebrows and could see how her eyes looking around every inch of the compound. He shook his head a little and walk to get inside the house. She quickly follow him from behind and eyes widened when seeing inside of the house.

'Freaking pretty and big!' She thought and still look around the house. It's really neat and clean!

"like it huh?!" He suddenly ask makes she look at him and nodding aggressively. He can't help but smirking a little before walk to the upstairs. She didn't know what to do as this is his house so.... she quickly follow him until they get inside a room.

"This is our room." He said makes her eyes widened.

"OUR ROOM?! WE WILL SLEEP TOGETHER?!" She ask in slightly shout because of the shock statement.

"Why?! You're the one that agreed in this marriage so.. i think you didn't mind it right?" He said mockingly while raising his eyebrows to tease her makes she grinding her teeth and glaring deeply onto him in annoyed.

"I freaking don't want."

"You think I want?! Go take a look at another room! There is no bed little girl!" He said makes she more annoyed. Yes, their parents purposely makes this. They give a house that only have one room with a bed. Another room? It's a closet room, gym room and gaming room!

"Yah! I'm 20 years old! What do you mean by 'little girl' ????!!!" She shout and stepping closer to him. He staring onto her face makes her mad, annoyed feelings faded and something else that really weird exist in heart. She feel fluttered. She staring onto him too with a gulp and nervous feelings makes he smirking and raising his eyebrows.

"Why? Hm? Nervous?! I won't do anything to you. You think I'm desperate??!!" He suddenly said as her mind finally come onto her sense again. He rolling his eyes before walk to the window and look to the outside while she was still in dumbfounded. Dumbfounded of what she feels right now!

She look at his back that looks really sturdy. His shoulder is really broad... his waist is thin... What underneath that shirt hiding? Arghh!!

"You will continue your study at the new university. It's located not so far from here. So it's easier for you. I already handle it." He suddenly talking.

Her eyes slightly widened and she quickly walk beside him.

"You know that I'm still studying?? Then why did you still continue this freaking nonsense marriage??!" She ask.

He look at her while squinting his eyes.

"I think the both of us wanted to continue this BECAUSE OF OUR PARENTS right ?! So don't freaking blame me little girl." He said with his mad face and really glaring deeply into her eyes makes she gulping. He rolled his eyes and immediately walk away leaving her alone.

"Ugh.. i will stay with this cold hearted and perfectionist man for how many long time? He's freaking annoying." She mumbled and shooking her head in annoyed.

Will they get along?