Chapter 46

The next day, Jungkook walking to the parking lot alone as eunha suddenly approached him.

"Morning Jungkook."

"Hm morning." He simply replied. The car suddenly speed up from afar as jungkook slightly eyes widened and immediately grabbing eunha's hand, pulling her closer to him. He breath heavily in nervous while eunha was staring onto his face with her hand resting peacefully in his shoulder. She can't help but to mesmerized of his looks and her heart can't even stop beating this hard.

"Mr.Jeon!!!" Nayeon suddenly shout while tzuyu already froze when seeing this. She feels her heart broke apart! So.... what she thought is true. Eunha knew jungkook. and that man is.... jungkook.

Jungkook quickly let go of eunha's hand and make a gap betweem them before look at where the voice come from. His eyes slightly widened when seeing tzuyu was seeing this. He clear his throat a little and gulping.

Lisa see the tense situation right now as the girls immediately dragging tzuyu to jungkook's way.

"Tzuyu.." Jungkook said and walk beside her, grabbing her waist makes eunha raising her eyebrows. She can't help but to being shock too!

"So..."

"Yes. This is my wife. Tzuyu. Baby, My friend, Eunha." He introduced eunha to her as tzuyu slowly look up to eunha's face. She really feels guilty but.. she want to stick with what she own. Jeon Jungkook is her's.

"Oh you're the woman at the mall right!" Nayeon said as eunha smiling and nodding.Jungkook raising his eyebrows and look at tzuyu who also look at him with a tint smile.

"Hm i already knew her.We are friend about a week already." Tzuyu said to him and glancing to eunha.

"Nice to meet you again unnie. I didn't expect this."

"Me too." Eunha simply replied as jungkook gulping and dragging tzuyu away.

"Let's going back." He said and make she get inside the car before he drove the car away. She keep zoning out, thinking of something that really bothered her. And yes, he seem to know what is it. After for a while, they finally arrived at their house as tzuyu immediately get inside without talking nor look at him. She get inside their room and want to close the door but he stop her. He immediately get inside the room too and holding her hands, studying her face.

"Tzuyu... why? About just now, I'm sorry. I just helping her."

"You're lying. You said I was your first kiss!" She look at his face with her eyes reddened and really tried hard to not bursting into tears. He gulping and finally knew what the main reason she like this. Oh about kiss...

He caressed her cheek with a tint smile and giving a peck on her lips.

"Yes. You're my first kiss. About her.... Okay fine. She kiss me. But on the cheek. Not lips so what? I just thought that as a goodbye kiss between friends? Nothing more. And... it seem that you already knew more about me and eunha? So.. i don't need to explained more?" He said while she pouting and showing her upset face. He smile and pulling her closer before bending his head, planting a kiss on her lips. He slowly moving his lips and savouring her lips that really sweet for him. She immeditely respond to the kiss too as he holding her nape, deepened the kiss more. The kiss was really passionate and the sounds of kissing hearing all around the room. He biting her lips and sucking it makes she groaned and grabbing his neck in greedy!

He give a last bite before slowly broke the kiss and staring onto her flushed face. They still closer to each other, their nose brushing and she could feel his hot breath from his mouth on her lips.

"There is nothing between Jeon jungkook, your husband and her. Yes, I know she might be like me? But... no, i didn't have any feelings for her. Serious talk. She is just my classmate, studymate, and maybe...a bestfriend for me." He whispered and giving another another kiss for a second.

He pull his head back makes she biting her lower lips and slowly look up to his face. He was smiling widely!

"You're getting much more good in kisses huh? then.... what about in bed?" He ask teasingly makes she frown and hitting his chest.

"Pervert!!!"

"ARgh!! alright! I'm just joking!!!" He cover his body and groaning while she chuckled and hitting him. It's such a great day for them as they joking around, cuddle and getting know more about each other past.