Chapter 33

Tzuyu slowly open her eyes from her sleep, seeing that she was in his arms. He didn't wear any shirts makes she blushed of this sight of him. She closing her face with her palms and can't help but smiling widely. She feel she wanted to shout in happiness!

Jungkook suddenly groaning and pulling her closer, as she slowly put her hands away from her face. She bitting her lower lips when seeing he was smiling in half asleep.

"Morning." He said and quickly get up from the bed.

"Get up! We need to go to the university!" He said and walk away from the room while she was pouting and sighing deeply. She thought he will give a morning kiss to her. She stood up from the bed lazily and doing her morning routine before they went to the university together!

-

Jungkook get out from the car as tzuyu still looking around makes he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why? just get out."

"M-Mr. Jeon, can you go inside first? The students might see us." She said as he nodding and immediately walk away. She sighing and get out from the car, walking to the lecture hall with a sulking feelings. She want him to treat her just like what she see in dramas. They really looks like lovers but her relationship with him, really didn't look like lovers at all!

She take a sit at her usual spot before the girls gathering around her excitedly.

"Have a good news?!" Jennie ask as tzuyu frowning in annoyed.

"About birthday... Erm it's maybe my fault? But yeah, he still didn't wish me or what and about our relationship.... H-he confessed last night."

"REALLYYYYYYYY?????!!!!" The girls shouts in unison. Tzuyu make a mad face as a sign to told them to keep quiet.

"Sorry sorry. And today? Why did you seem to be in a bad mood?!" Mina ask.

"He didn't give me a morning kiss. I was expecting that...." She pouting as the others chuckled.

"I thought what is it!" Nayeon laugh as the others also follow her laughing too.

"Alright guys!!!" Mingyu suddenly get inside the class makes all of the students look to the front and keep silent.

"Today your final exam result will be announce. Wait for Mr.Jeon and he will distribute the result soon. Alright?" He said as the students nodding.

"Understood Mr.Kim!!"

Mingyu smiling and glancing to tzuyu makes tzuyu smiling and nodding a little. Mingyu can't help but chuckled a little when remembering about what happened last night. Jungkook really kiss her.

'Oh... Only tzuyu can melt that cold guy' Mingyu thought and shooking his head before walk away from the lecture hall. He knew Jungkook well. Of course right! They already being a classmate for many years! Mingyu know how cold he is and he really perfectionist.

How can he likes a girl that clumsy and dumb like chou tzuyu right? Yeah... It's call fate and love. Things that we can't predict.