Chapter 26

Tzuyu score a highest score for her mathematics subject and yeah, just like what they promise, Mingyu will treat her anything she want!

"Where do you want to go?!" Jungkook ask when seeing she getting ready and want to going out from their house.

"E-ermm... Mr.Kim—"

"I will going with you!" He said and quickly getting ready too. Tzuyu sighing and look down, thinking of what their friends said.

'Is it true that he already likes me?' She thought as jungkook walking towards the car.

"Let's go." He said as she nodding and get inside the car before he drove away to a place where tzuyu and mingyu already promise to meet each other.

Mingyu waiting for her and suddenly his eyes caught not only her, Chou tzuyu but also Jeon jungkook. He tched a little before the two of them walking towards him.

"You're here!" Mingyu said with a smile.Jungkook rolling his eyes while crossing his arms in annoyed.

"Let's go. What do you want to eat?" Mingyu ask and started walking together with tzuyu, leaving jungkook behind. Jungkook grinding his teeth and quickly catch her up, grabbing her shoulder with his arms. Tzuyu eyes widened and look at him who just raising his eyebrows with his cold face while mingyu slightly glaring to him in annoyed.

Tzuyu gulping and slowly look at mingyu.

"W- we will just eat there! I don't mind Mr. Kim." She said and pointing to the restaurant only beside them. Mingyu nodded and walk away, leading them as jungkook grabbing her shoulder more tightly, walking together towards the restaurant.

They eating together as tzuyu talking, laughing and sharing many similarities with mingyu. It's make jungkook more in annoyed as he just wearing his cold face and keep sighing. After done eating, They walk together to the outside of the restaurant.

"Erm I want to go to the toilet for a while!" Tzuyu said as the two of them nodding. Jungkook come closer to mingyu and glaring deeply into his face.

"Don't freaking make a joke here kim mingyu. Tzuyu is mine! She's my LEGAL WIFE!"

Mingyu smirking and showing his bad attitudes.

"I should fix your words. Your LEGAL WIFE IN A FORCE WAY."

Jungkook clenching his jaw and immediately grabbing mingyu's collar. He glaring deeply in mad. Really in mad this time.

"I want to beat you this time. You always getting a top place in school and right now, we will see which one will win over her. I want to beat you not because i'm jealous you're always getting a top place. But because I love her. That's why I want to beat and fight with you. Mr.Jeon Jungkook." Mingyu said with a smirk.

Jungkook grinding his teeth more and was about to lift his fist up.

"Mr.Kim?! Mr.Jeon?!" Tzuyu suddenly approached them with a gulp seeing this view of them.

Jungkook let go of mingyu's collar roughly before walk towards tzuyu, grabbing her hand tightly.

"Let's go!" He said coldly and dragging her away while tzuyu in dumbfounded but still giving a tint smile to Mingyu. Mingyu smiling too and waving his hand before sighing deeply.