Chapter 41

It's 10 in the morning.... Yes they sleep until morning and luckily they don't need to go to the university! Tzuyu groaning, feeling her body aches and numb. She glancing towards him beside her makes she pouting in annoyed. She was sulking of what happened between them yesterday. She slowly stood up from the bed with a groaned, wanted to take a shower while holding the pain of her lower parts.

Jungkook in the other side stretching his arms and look beside him, there is no figure of her. He quickly sit up and look around while rubbing his nape. He think he know what will happen.....

After taking a shower, Jungkook walking to the kitchen, seeing she was eating a bread and an egg! He raise his eyebrows when seeing there is no foods for him on the table! He clear his throat a little and walk, take a sit beside her.

"Baby......" He want to hold her hand but she pull her hand away. He pouting and staring onto her. After for a while, she still didn't look at him nor talking to him. He sigh and look at her with the most upset eyes.

"Okay okay fine. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to go that rough on you. I'm sorry."

She glance to him and rolling her eyes.

"I already told you I'm just joking about 'YOU'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH' then why did you take this seriously! Annoying!" She said and crossing her arms, act like she was sulking towards him.

"But you like it too right?! I can see that you really like it!" He smiling a little while squinting his eyes and poking her waist. She tched and look away from him.

"Fine. I'm sorry hm? Don't be like this. It's fair! You like it and I like it too! So what right?! You're freaking hot that time." He said and grabbing her hand, placing it on his cheek.

She sigh and slowly look at him with her little pout. He smiling and give a quick peck on her lips before caressing her cheeks.

"i'm hungry... why you didn't cook a breakfast for me too" He pouting as she pinching his cheek and rolling her eyes.

"I'm still sulking towards you! i won't talk to you!" She want to pull her hand away from his cheek but he holding it tightly.

"Please... don't be like this. I'm sorry and i love you. Hm?" He raising his eyebrows and giving a quick peck on her lips again. She can't help but smiling it too even though she already try really hard to hide her smile.

She's being too happy when she's with him.