Chapter 5

The day of the most awaiting day for their parents finally come. It's jungkook and tzuyu's wedding day. Jungkook sighing while fixing his suit. He can't accept this but... he somehow need to do this too and tried to accept this fate of him. He zoning out while staring onto the mirror for a while until his mom rubbing his back.

"You're ready?" She smile as jungkook smiling slightly too, didn't want to hurt his mom feelings. But yeah, his mom could tell that he fake a smile.

"Yes." He said with his flat voices and sighing while closing his eyes, tried to calm himself down. He didn't want to get married! He know that the responsibilities after getting married is heavier than being alone. He need to take care of her, and doing everything even he didn't have any feelings for her. It's difficult.

"Let's go? Everyone waiting for you." His mom said as he smiling and taking a deep breath before walking towards the main door's hall. Tzuyu in the other side also zoning out and can't help but to feelings upset of what happened. She feel likes she was getting sold by her parents to someone she didn't know. Her mind keep telling a negative things about this marriage until her dad grabbing her hand.

"Let's go. The event will start." Her dad said and giving a sparkling eyes smile as she could feel that her parents really like this and really want this. She sighing a little and wearing a tint smile before nodding to her dad. They walk side by side towards the main hall. The hall's door swung open slowly revealing many audience sitting to celebrate this and she also could see at the end of the aisle, Jeon Jungkook, her soon to be husband was standing perfectly. He looks really neat, smart and good looking in that suit even though this is actually not his first time wearing a suit. She gulping as her dad smiling to her before they slowly walk towards him.

He raise his eyebrows when she finally in front of him.

'Not bad' He thought and keep staring onto her face with his cold face. He didn't smile at all meanwhile her dad grabbing his hand and putting her hand in his.

He glancing towards their hand that was holding each other before look up to her dad face.

"I believe in you, Jungkook." Her dad said to him with a tint smile before walk away from them and the priest came towards them to start this marriage thing.

"Jeon Jungkook. Will You accept this marriage and taking care of her until the death separate the two of you?"

He gulping and look at into her face as he feels really nervous right now. He can't do anything other that agree with this. It's already late to protest this. She look onto him too as she could feel her heart thumping loudly out of sudden, her hands slightly trembling and cold! Those eyes of him could spell her anytime!

"Y-yes." He still staring onto her deeply.

"Chou tzuyu? Will you accept him as your husband?"

"Y-yes..." She gulping and froze on her spot. She can't believe that she already being his wife when she said 'yes' just now. The audience clapping their hands and cheering makes she blaming herself again of agreeing this nonsense things and... yeah, it's already late! She already become his wife! She can't back out anymore.

"I announce you as a husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Her eyes slightly widened and gulping while Jungkook closing his eyes in annoyed and sighing deeply before grabbing her waist. He pull her closer to him quiet roughly and glaring deeply into her eyes.

"Just stay still!" He said coldly and bending his head, giving a long peck on her lips. It's not a deep kiss. It's just brushing or we can say he only placing his lips on her. Not kissing or tasting her lips. JUST BRUSHING WITH EACH OTHER!

But...didn't he know that her heart already wanted to bursting anytime because of this - his kiss.