Chapter 49

Tzuyu and Jungkook finally arrived for dinner tonight as they get inside the privete room inside the restaurant, being waited by eunha and Mingyu. Mingyu raising his eyebrows when seeing how pretty she is makes jungkook frown and grabbing her hand tightly before taking a sit. Jungkook scooted his chair so that he can sit closer to tzuyu. Mingyu can't help but smiling of how possessive jungkook is but.... eunha? Feeling really broke apart.

Tzuyu can't denied that she saw eunha really perfect for jungkook. She is genius as jungkook. Perfect and pretty too!

"Baby, what do you want to eat?" Jungkook cut her thought makes she look at him and smiling a little.

"Whatever it is. I'm okay." She said.

Mingyu calling for the waiter.

"Who will take the order sir?" The waiter ask.

"Ouh! Just tzuyu! Just let her." Eunha said makes tzuyu raising her eyebrows.

"No! Unnie! You. Just you."

"I'm just coming back from abroad. I didn't know what foods is good here. So yeah just you." Eunha said with a tint smile. Tzuyu glancing to jungkook makes he smiling and nodding slightly.

"Just order what you want hm?" Jungkook said with a tint smile.

Tzuyu take the menu from the waiter and looking on it for a while.

"Erm... A plate of fish cutlet..."

"Oh, You didn't know that jungkook didn't like fish?" Eunha said makes tzuyu biting her lower lips and look at jungkook. He gulping. He know what she was thinking. She was thinking that she is not good enough for jungkook. She didn't know anything about him but eunha...... Know everything.

"No. I can eat it." He said as mingyu can see the tense between eunha and tzuyu.

"pizzas too.."

"Jungkook, You didn't like it too right?" Eunha said makes jungkook glaring towards her. He feels annoyed. Tzuyu biting her lower lips and look down in disappointed.

Mingyu clearing his throat.

"ahh.... I think I was the one that should ordering it. I'm hungry!" He said and take immeditely ordering some foods to break the tense situation right now.

Jungkook look at tzuyu and grabbing her hand but she still didn't budge. She feels really useless.. She even didn't know what he like and what he didn't like.

After for a while, the foods finally arrived and tzuyu taking the foods that her ordered before this which is pizzas and fish cutlet. She eat it by herself since eunha said jungkook didn't like it!

"Hm? I want to eat it tooo....." Jungkook said while pouting a little makes eunha can't denied that jungkook seem really love tzuyu. He even eat the foods that he really didn't like because of some healthy reason. Yeah, pizza is a junk food right!

"No, You didn't like it. Just eat what mingyu and eunha unnie ordered." Tzuyu said with her flat voices.

"I don't want~~~~ I want to eat your foods? Please" He pouting and waiting for her to feed him. She slowly look at him, seeing this puppy eyes of him makes she can't hide her smile. She feed him slowly as He smiling while munching, forgetting that they having a dinner with eunha and mingyu.