Chapter 13

The next day, tzuyu walk to the cafe lazily after the chesmistry lessons. She take a sit alone with a deep sigh as her mind keep thinking of him. Jeon Jungkook. Everyone didn't know that they were a husband and wife towards each other. Even her friends. They didn't know. She wearing her little pout and zoning out alone, thinking what should she do since she thought that he didn't like her at all.

"Tzuyu~ What are you doing here alone huh?!"

"Right!"

The girls suddenly came towards her and sitting beside her. Nayeon could see her face was moody as Sana raising her eyebrows.

"Why~" She pinched tzuyu's cheek makes she groaned and pouting again.

Tzuyu look at them and in hesitate whether she want to tell them about this or not. They will obviously shock if she tell them!

"Girls... If I said something please don't shrieking?" She said as all of them furrowing their eyebrows in weird.

"What?" Jihyo ask.

"Please promise that you guys didn't tell others and just keep quiet about this!" Tzuyu show them her pinky finger.

"Yes! of course! Promise!" Rosè said and they all touching her pinky finger.

"Actually..... I and Mr. Jeon..."

"You like him?!" Jennie cutting her words with her eyes widened. Tzuyu sigh as she even didn't tell them the truth but they already shrieking.

"More than that. I already married with him." She said with her flat voices as they all mouth hang opened and didn't mutter any words because of this shocked statement. REALLY REALLY REALLY IN SHOCK.

Tzuyu raising their eyebrows while they all just staring and froze at their sit.

"Y-you are lying right?!" Sana stuttering as the others also waiting for tzuyu's answer this time to confirm what they heard just now.

"I'm not. I'm serious." Tzuyu scrolling her phone and tapping onto one of the picture before pushing it towards the girls. Nayeon quickly taking the phone and they immediately gathered and shrieking when seeing her wedding picture with their hot, cold and strict professor which is JEON JUNGKOOK.

"Argh Crazy!!!"

"CRAZYY CHOU TZUYU!!!"

"YOU MUST ALREADY SAW HIS BODY RIGHT!????!! HOW IS IT???!!"

They bombarded her the questions and nonsense facts makes she closed her ears and stomping her feet.

"Arghhh guys!!! I already told!! Shhhh! Keep quiet! Everyone still didn't know this!" She said as the girls calm down and taking their breath. They still didn't believe this. Tzuyu sighing too before look at them again.

"What the hell you're marrying him??!! how? when!? And did you already know that he was a professor here?!" Jeongyeon ask the question that the same as the others thinking. Tzuyu sighing again before start to explain and tell them the true stories behind what happened. They all nodding and still mouth hang open. In disbelief.

"Then now? You slowly to like him?!"

"Y-yes... but he didn't?" Tzuyu pouting and look down.

"Who said he didn't?? You still didn't confess or what right?! He's a liar if he said he didn't like you! Even i can't take off my eyes from you!" Lisa said with a chuckled makes all of them laughing too including tzuyu.

"Right! And... does he really hot?" Momo ask makes tzuyu rolling her eyes.

"Privacy. Only I can know what's inside his shirt!" Tzuyu sticking out her tongue as they all frowning and then laughing. They still in disbelief but... it's trues as tzuyu already show them a proof that she really married with him. Yeah, they also adored jeron jungkook but what should they do right? Tzuyu was the one that getting him. No offence!