Chapter 40 🔞

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
DON'T READ IF YOU CAN'T. IT'S REALLY DANGEROUS AND SPICY!

They get inside their house as Jungkook immediately glaring towards her deeply. He seem really scary makes she gulping in afraid plus nervous.

"You really testing my patience huh chou tzuyu." He whispered slowly and throwing his suitcase away before lifting her up.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!"

She wriggled her feet but he bringing her to their room, already in greedy to taste her more and more.

He put her on the table that place inside their room before staring deeply in slightly mad of what happened. He then suddenly attacking her lips in a rough way. She wrapping her arms around his neck while his hand quickly working to unbutton his shirt and also her's.

"Damn" He mumbled and taking off her shirt, throwing it away before his kiss moving down onto her jaw and neck.

"You like bad boy didn't you?!" He mumbled between his kiss on her neck as she was biting her lower lips to avoid making any sounds. Her neck arched and cheeks flushing red because of this. He leave his shirt opening like that, showing his bare chest and abs but His hand start to unbuckling his pants. He lifting her skirt and pulling her more closer.

"Two punishment combined" He whispered before hugging her and thrusting into her without any warned.

"Ahhh kook!" She shout and holding his arms to support herself. He smirking and fasten the pace makes she arched her back. He holding her, hugging her tightly while keep pumping into her.

"Stay still or you will get another punishment." He whispered while she already melt weakly and clenching her jaw, holding the pleasure and pain at the same time.

"J-j-jungkook s-slow d-down!"

"You say I didn't good enough? So I think this is nothing to you right?!" He whispered with a smirk between his groaned as he also holding his climax. He knew that she already come many times!

"N-no. Y-yes m-my fault! Ahh n-no kook I-i can't!!!" She holding his neck and biting his shoulder because he keep fasten his pace. He really going hard and rough. She don't know how many times she come on him. He's too good!

"J-jungkook..." She moaned and arched her neck again as he bending his head, giving a kiss on her collarbone.

"You're all mine now, aren't you?!" He whispered again as she immediately nodding aggressively while squeezing his arms because of too much pleasure.

He thrusting with a groaned while snuggling his face at her bare chest, and could feel that she already want to reach her climax again. He keep the steady pace and hugging her before pounding a last stroke, shooting his seed inside her as she also the same! Release her climax again. She want to fall down in weak as he immediately hugging her tightly.

He catching a breath and so do her but she is more extreme! She even can't move her body, her eyes closing tightly and really in weak condition. Yes right! He really going hard on her.

"I'm sorry." He whispered and placing a peck on her shoulder and neck before bringing her to the bed, placing her slowly then sleeping together even though it's just 7:00 PM.