Chapter 29

The day for the final examinatiom finally held as tzuyu already prepared for this after what jungkook said to her. She really want to show him that she can do it. After the examination, she walk with the girls towards the cafe.

"Tzuyu-ah, the day next after tomorrow is your birthday right?!" Nayeon suddenly said makes tzuyu's eyes widened.

"Oh! I forgot my own birthday!" She grinning a little and rubbing her nape.

"If Mr.Jeon likes you, he obviously will celebrate this tzuyu-ah! We will see together!" Lisa said as they all nodding while tzuyu bitting her lower lips and look down to the floor. She somehow put a high hopes towards him on celebrating her bithday but.... she don't know whether he will or not.

-

"Hyung... The day after tomorrow is tzuyu's birthday. What should i do.." Jungkook said while walking back and forth inside Taehyung's office room.

"Like this."

Jungkook immediately stopping his walk and look at taehyung in serious.

"You make her a surprise. You bring her to eat something that she likes for example chocolates or snack and then you can bring her to watch a movies too! Just like what other couples do.." Taehyung smiling widely, feeling proud of his own ideas. Jungkook frown and shooking his head.

"No no. Chocolates is not good for health, And snack. Snack is full with MSG! Really really bad for health! No way! How about I bring her to the book store, giving her my credit cards to buy the books and then we will eat something HEALTHY such as vegetables and maybe a meat at the expensive restaurant?" Jungkook raising his eyebrows while crossing his arms, smiling a little. He think his idea is a good ideas!

Taehyung's mouth hang opened and shooking his head slightly.

"She never likes you if you did that. Whatever, I don't want to help you if you still acting like this!" Taehyung continue his works as jungkook sighing and still thinking deeply.

He going back to their house with a deep thought about her upcoming birthday. He should celebrate it no matter what. For tzuyu, she thought he forgot about her birthday. They were inside the study room as jungkook was marking a paper while tzuyu was doing some question. She purposely humming a birthday song. He hide his smile and purposely look up to her face in his cold face.

"Chou Tzuyu? Can't you being focus?!" He said as she bitting her lower lips and look down onto the paper.

'He seriously didn't remember...' She thought and pouting a little.