Chapter 9

Tzuyu going back to their house after today class with her face frowning, moody and really in annoyed of what happened.

'Come on! Today is my first day moving at this university but you already ruined it!' She thought and stepping inside the house in really really bad mood feelings.

Jungkook who at the kitchen noticed she finally coming back as he walk towards her and want to talk

"i——"

She just walk to the upstairs without looking at him. She totally ignore him. He clenching his jaw and walk to the upstairs too. He get inside the room seeing her bag was on the floor, her stockings was scattered on the floor too makes him more in mad and annoyed. He shook his head a little and standing beside the bed while she was closing her eyes, laying on the bed.

"I want to talk about something! Follow me!" He said coldly as she slowly open her eyes and sit up on the bed.

"What?!" She rolled her eyes. He look at her deeply makes she gulping and nervous out of sudden.

"Something important. Rules and others." He said and walk away to the downstairs again leaving her sighing deeply. She stood up from the bed and walk to the downstairs too, taking a seat in front of him on the couch.

He take out a tape and taping the table into two.

"I divide all the things into two and equally. Right is yours and left is mine. Don't ever cross what's mine." He said and stood up. He walk and taping the kitchen's table too.

He look at her and raising his eyebrows.

"Same. Right is yours and left is mine. Now, follow me!" He said as she groaned and stood up, walking behind him. He walk to the bathroom and stop in front of it before facing her.

"This, Bathroom. I need to use this bathroom at 7-8 AM and then 8-9 PM. So don't freaking get inside this bathroom at that time."

He then walk to the study room as she just follow him lazily.

"Study room. I will use this study room from 9-11 PM or when It's holiday, I might use from 8AM - 9PM! Just like what i said, don't use when It's my time." He said and raising his eyebrows.

"Deal?" He ask and staring onto her face. She frown and crossing her arms before look up to his face in annoyed.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes and walk away from him. Her stomach suddenly growling. She walk to the kitchen and heated up the fry pan as jungkook walk to the kitchen too when smelling something burned. He saw she was frying the egg in a rush, pouring the milk onto the glass but also have some milk splash on the floor...

it's make him frustrated!

DOES SHE DIDN'T DO HOUSECHORES OR COOK BEFORE?!

The egg was burn as his eyes widened when seeing this unperfect things.

"Move! I will do this!" He said and slightly pushing her. He threw all the burned eggs and cleaning everything before start it again. He heated the fry pan and oil perfectly before put the egg nicely too. She just look and amazed of how perfect he's doing works including cook.

He poured the milk perfectly onto the glass too and cleaning all the things before serving the egg with plain rice and milk on the right side of the table.

He look at her coldly and wiping his hand.

"You're wasting your time. 4 minutes is perfect for frying an egg and pouring the milk. The other 2 minutes is for cleaning. But you took that 6 minutes only for frying an egg! Such a waster." He shook his head and walk away from the kitchen. She rolling her eyes and mockingly him before look at the foods he made.

The egg was perfectly round shape and the rice also placing neatly in round shape too. Ahh... he's really perfect. A tint smile plastered on her lips before she take a sit and digging up the foods.

'Not only perfect but tasting good too'