Chapter 48

After jungkook walk away from eunha, he immediately searching for tzuyu around the university! He can't help but being turn on with that kind of message! His eyes caught that she was running and playing around with the girls as his lips immediately plastered a tint smirk. He run towards them makes the girls stop from running and so do tzuyu. She gulping while the girls was holding their laugh.

"Chou Tzuyu! You're really getting much more naughty hm???!!!!!" He ask with his eyes staring deeply onto her face down to her body, his head tilting a little and his lips curled into a tint smirk. Tzuyu grinding her teeth in annoyed and glancing to the girls.

"You guys!!!!!!! I will absolutely kill you!" She shout as they all quickly running away from them. Jungkook walking towards her, grabbing her hand before dragging her to somewhere. He pushed her back onto the wall inside the lecture hall and glaring deeply into her eyes. Yeah... it's lunch time. Of course everyone was resting at the cafe!

He lean closer and giving a rough kiss and his hand roaming at her neck and inside her shirt!

"K-kook!" She tried to push him and her eyes keep looking at the student seat. He insisted and keep pulling her closer, kissing her deeply. He unbuttoned her upper button of her shirt and She can't help but just to let he did it. How can he be this wild???!!! He's a nerd man before this!

"You said you want to kiss me deeply, hug and eat me. Then do it!" He said between the kiss.

His lips trail down to her jaw makes she finally can say something.

"Jungkook! The girls is here!!" She said stuttering makes jungkook froze , eyes widened and quickly look behind. He gulping when seeing the girls was holding their phone, recording for this scene!

"I told you! Don't be this wild at school!!!" She whispered makes he look at her with his eyes shaking. She can't help but to chuckled at this side of him. He really in shocked and nervous!

"I-i...."

"Such a great movies!" Jihyo said as the others nodding and checking the videos of them kissing really wildly.

Jungkook gulping and make a gap from tzuyu as she was fixing her hair, her shirt and actually she also in embarrassed.

"Yah! You guys! Delete it!" Jungkook said and pointing his index finger towards them.

"We will see... No. I mean... i wont delete it Mr.Jeon. I want to look at it every night! Such a good medium to make me turn on!" Nayeon said with a chuckled as jungkook frowning in annoyed.

"Delete it! Arghhh don't forget! I'm still your professor!"

"So what Mr.Jeon Jungkook~ Tzuyu is our friend... So you're her husband, Then you're also our brother in law!" Dahyun said earning a nodded from all of them. Tzuyu gulping as jungkook slowly look at her in annoyed of her friends.

"Served you right! I'm not the one that texting you that kind of kink text! its Them! They snatch my phone!" Tzuyu said makes jungkook raising his eyebrows and glancing to the girls. They all shrugged their shoulder and raising their eyebrows towards him.

Jungkook smirking a little and grabbing tzuyu's hand, pinning her onto the wall again makes tzuyu's eyes widened.

"Yah! What are you doing?!"

"I think your friends want to see us having a good times? Didn't you think the same too?" He raising his eyebrows before planting a kiss on her lips again. The girls eyes widened and mouth hang open seeing this. Jeon jungkook is really ambitious guy. He can't if someone challenging or threat him. He gonna show it more.

He kiss her deeply and passionate this time, not rough and wild like just now. The girls still mouth hang opened and also mouth watering seeing this! His hand that keep brushing into tzuyu's bare waist also makes them feel the electric shock! How jealous they are.....

"Argh... I want a man like him too...." Nayeon mumbled agreeing by all of the girls.