Chapter 4

They start eating and the two of them didn't mutter any words at all. Only their parents were talking and laughing together. Jungkook's mom wiping her mouth and look at all of them as if she want to make an announcement.

"I want to tell something." Jungkook's mom said makes Jungkook froze from eating and look up to her face. He raise his eyebrows and taking the tissues too before wipe his mouth.

"Jungkook-ah, you need to marrying tzuyu." His dad words makes he froze and glaring to all of them with his questioning mad face.

"What the hell mom???!!!" He ask with his eyebrows furrowed and his face really showing a questioning, unsatisfied face.

"You need to jungkook-ah. Just follow our request this time?" His mom said earning a deep sigh from him. He grabbing his hair a little in frustrated and look away. He's actually in annoyed too but he can't do anything. He know that he need to follow his parents request no matter what.

He glancing to her and giving a deep glare before rolling his eyes and stood up from his seat. He walk out from the restaurant with a frustrated feelings. He never thinking to get married before this and now? His mom just asking him to marry a girl he didn't know?!

Tzuyu sighing too as their parents just look at his figure who walk away. His mom knew this behaviour of him as he will act like this if he's in mad, frustrated, sad or disappointed. He will stay silent and being alone from others people.

"Tzuyu-ah, go talk to him." Her mom suddenly said to her makes she pointing her index finger to herself.

"M-me?!" She ask in disbelief and sighing.

"Yes! You! Go." Her dad said makes she gulping before slowly stood up and walk to the outside too.

'I didn't know him and now mom ask me to talk to him?! Ah.. really!!!' She talking alone in her mind and slowly approaching him from his back. She standing beside him makes he look at her with his cold, annoyed face.

"Thinking about how to tell your girlfriend huh?" She suddenly said with a smirk and look up to his face. He turn his body to her while crossing his arms and showing the most arrogant looks. Why should he thinking about girlfriend right? He even didn't have a girlfriend!

'You're quiet hot too.' Her mind thinking makes she gulping and tried to not show it on her face.

"What about you?! You just accept this??" He ask while raising his eyebrows a little.

"Yes. Because of mom and dad."

"Tched, stupid reasons, flirty little girl." He said mockingly with a sarcastic smirk and look to the front again. She glare to him in annoyed and stepping on his feet hardly makes he groaning and holding his feet in pain.

"Yah! ughhh.. my shoes!" He groaned and quickly taking his small handkerchief, wiping his shoes gently. She raising his eyebrows when seeing this side of him. He really taking a good care and in details of his neatness and cleanness. But... Didn't she know that he also really strict and details in his healthy and also everything that he did in his everyday life! Really opposite of her.

HE'S PERFECTIONIST!

"You deserved it!" She rolling her eyes and walk away in from him, leaving him alone staring at her figure.