Chapter 17

Today is a weekend. Jungkook walk to the living room and seeing at the kitchen, tzuyu was learning to cook with their moms.

"Cut it slowly! Haish this girl."

"Not too thin and not too thick!"

A tint smile plastered on his lips before his mom noticed him.

"Oh Jungkook! Sit here first, the breakfast will finish soon." His mom said makes tzuyu look up to his direction seeing he raising his eyebrows a little and staring onto her. She quickly averted her eyes and gulping before continue her works. Jungkook walk towards the kitchen and take a sit at the table.

"What are you cooking mom?" He ask.

"Tzuyu, she ask about your favourite foods and want to cook for you. We just teach her." His mom said and earning a nodded from her mom too. She look up and frown.

"Mom! I told you!!! Ah...." She sigh and rolling her eyes as actually she don't want him to know that she ask about him from his mom. But now.... He already knew!

He look down and holding his chuckle before look up towards them with his cold face again. In his heart, he already dancing in happiness!

After for a while, they eating together as Jungkook keep glancing towards tzuyu. He can't help but to do this until their moms noticed this!

Tzuyu's mom clearing her throat and look at them while raising her eyebrows.

"When we will I get a grandchild?"

Jungkook froze and so do tzuyu. He choked his food and quickly grabbing a glass of water to drink. Tzuyu gulping and slowly look at their moms faces with her big shock eyes.

"Nonsense mom." He suddenly said makes their mom raising their eyebrows.

"What's nonsense? You guys already get along right? So what?"

He look at her slowly before continue eating his food. Its really nonsense. They actually are not in a good terms and their moms expecting a grandchild? Oh man...

He sighing a little while tzuyu keep gulping in flustered and nervous. Yes, she admit. She likes him. No, she love him but he? She didn't assumed that he will be the same. He and her really different and didn't match each other at all.

He's good looking, genius and perfect in everyone eyes! But she's not. Even she also adored by every man but she's not like others genius and perfect girl. She just have a looks. But not a perfect brains.

She and him just like a ground and sky. Really opposite of each other and never be together.

That's what she think.