Chapter 10

It's already late at night, Jungkook was busy preparing the exam papers for next week as he didn't glancing not talking inside the study room. Tzuyu who laying on the bed keep turning her body to the right and to the left as she really can't sleep this night. She sit up on the bed and sighing before looking around.

"He still didn't sleep?" She mumbled and stood up from the bed, walking towards the study room. She slowly open the door and peaking her head seeing he still writing, typing and reading in really focus. She can't help but staring and gulping when seeing his veiny hands, his adam apple and thick neck that really look kissable, his lips....

"What are you doing there?!" He suddenly asking and look at her while furrowing his eyebrows.She gulping and clear her throat a little before quickly get inside the study room.

"E-er... I-i can't sleep." She bitting her lower lips as he raising his eyebrows.

"So what i can do?!"

"N-nothing. I just .... curious of what you're doing this late."

He nodded a little and averted his eyes on his works again. She gulping in relief and slowly walk to his table makes he stopping her with his words

"Don't come. I'm preparing your next exam papers." He said with his flat voices. She raise her eyebrows and become more excited. She's not following what he said and rushing towards the table.

"I want to see!"

"Yah! Yah! Go away!" He stood up and blocking the table with his body while she tiptoed, wanted to look at his laptop and all the papers on the table.

"Move! Can't you give me a little benefits this time?" She said and slightly pushing and hitting him to make he go away but he didn't budge. He grabbing both of her hand and glaring deeply onto her face , stopping her actions. She gulping and slowly look up into his face with her hand still holded by him tightly. Her eyes immediately focusing on his pink plump lips, his thick neck... it's really makes her weak.

"You can't cheated like this. You need to study if you want to have a great score." He said makes her eyes slowly look into his eyes. Her heart beating really loudly as she assumed that he must heard this.

"please don't bother me?" He said coldly as she finally realize what she think about him. She immediately yank his hand away from him and clearing her throat. She quickly run to exit the study room and she keep slapping her own forehead, thinking of what happened.

"I should not having this kind of feelings! argh!" She mumbled and grabbing her hair in frustrated. She know that she slowly to fall for him.. but he? she don't think so.