Chapter 34

Jungkook walk to the lecture hall, get inside it as his eyes immediately staring onto her at the back seat. He raise his eyebrows and can't help but smiling a little makes all the students eyes widened seeing this side of him.

"He's smiling?!"

"Wah... Am I dreaming?!"

Some of the students said and even slapping each other cheeks as they didn't believe this is real.

"He really smiling to you tzuyu-ah! Ahhh how jealous I am!" Nayeon said and poking tzuyu's arm. Tzuyu biting her lower lips in embarrassed but keep glancing to him. Jungkook clear his throat a little and wearing his cold face again before look at the students face one by one.

"Alright guys. Your final results is in my hand right now!" He said and raising his eyebrows a little. The students gulping in nervous as some of them already praying to get a good results. This is their final exam before they graduate! Of course it's really important.

He announce the name one by one as tzuyu keep closing her eyes and hoping that she really getting a good results.

"CHOU TZUYU!!!" He call her name makes she gulping and slowly stood up. She walk slowly towards him as he give a tint smile and writing something on her paper.

He hand it to her but she still didn't look at her examination data's on the paper. She's too anxious! She take a sit again and take a deep breath.

"What grades did you got overall??" The girls ask and keep asking each other grades. They all getting a higher grades that what they expect. Tzuyu still didn't look at her result.

"Come one tzuyu! You must score the exam!" Chaeyoung said as the girls nodding. She take a deep breath again and slowly look at the paper seeing that she's getting the highest marks in each subjects! Not only mathematics! Her eyes widened as the girls celebrating it. She look to the front, seeing he was smiling makes she replying to his smile.

"Good job guys. You guys may leave for today." Jungkook said as the students started to walk and leave the lecture hall. Jungkook still standing still as he want to meet her makes the girls know what's going on.

Nayeon clear her throat a little before pushing the girls.

"Faster. We should go first. It seems like a couple want to talk to each other." Nayeon said earning a glare from tzuyu. They chuckled and quickly running to exit the lecture hall. Tzuyu walking towards him as he immediately grabbing her waist, staring onto her face with a tint smile.

"Congrats. You deserved it." He said as she nodding and smiling. She staring onto him and hoping that he will give a kiss but nah, it's useless. He didn't.

"Let's go. You going first and wait for me at the car." He said and pushing her a little makes she sigh and pouting. He really didn't know about love. It's make she questioning about his feelings.

Is he really serious towards her? It's looks not like that.

She pouting and walk lazily as inside her mind she really feels disappointed.