Chapter 36 🔞

⚠️‼️‼️‼️

After taking his late night shower, he walk to the mirror, checking his own self.

"Handsome? Hm I'm quiet handsome."

He fix his hair and look at every inch of his face.

"hm... Have a good body... Does this still not enough?" He ask himself and checking his own muscles, act like he was doing a body show in front of the mirror!

He then sigh and want to walk away but his eyes meeting her who want to get inside the room. She gulping and quickly averted her eyes away from him. She get inside the room as jungkook immediately walk towards her, grabbing her hand.

"Baby... did I make any mistake?" He ask as she still didn't replied to him. He place his fingers under her chin, lift it up make she look up to his face.

"i'm sorry. I really don't have any ideas about love. I really don't know but what i know is i really love you. I'm sorry." He said while raising his eyebrows. She gulping and wanted to yank his hand away but he lift her up, walking towards the bed and place her on the bed softly.

"J-jungk- I - i m-mean Mr. J-jeon..." She stuttering as he only with his towel! How can she not nervous right?!

"What? I thought you like i'm being like this?" He smirking a little and tracing his finger on her nose. She gulping and staring onto his face with her shaky eyes. He bending his head, placing his lips at her ears makes she more nervous as his hot breath blew onto her cheek. It's make a shiver down onto her spine! Her heart will bursting any time!

"You will graduate next month right? I think you will graduate with someone inside your stomach." He whispered makes she gulping and he slowly planting a soft kiss on her neck. She grabbing his arms in nervous and biting her lips too.

"I will do what you like. If you don't like it just tell me." He whispered again and placing the peck all over her neck and collarbone. He started to get wild as he planting a kiss on her neck, sucking and biting her skin makes she whimpered of the pleasure.

"J-jungkook..." She mumbled and arched her neck makes he slowly look up to her face.

"Yes baby... I like how you call me in this situation. You're looking so hot." He whispered and placing a kiss on her jaw, neck and down to her collarbone too. His hand started to unbuttoning her shirt. He staring onto her face deeply with a little smirk as he really mesmerized of her beauty and now, she will be his forever.

"I guess we will learning biology about making baby by our own tonight." He raise his eyebrows as she look away, didn't want to look at his face because of the embarrassment. He bend his head, kissing her deeply before started doing their business. It will be the long time for the two of them. Especially jungkook. He never feel this kind of feelings. He want again again and again. He addicted and can't get enough of her even they already done. He's going too rough and even didn't get tired at all.

*Leave to your imagination hehe :)