Chapter 31

Tzuyu getting out from the taxi in a rush and wanted to get inside their house's gate but someone grabbing her hand from behind. She turn and seeing it was Mingyu. AGAIN.

"Mr.Kim.. I told you.."

"Here. Your phone. Don't leave your things everywhere again!" Mingyu said and shooking his head as tzuyu smiling and nodding a little. She thought he will talk about this again but.. it's not.

"Thankyou Mr.Kim."

In the other side, Jungkook who waiting for tzuyu in front of the house seeing all this scene. He saw that mingyu hold her hand and smiling towards each other. He feels his heart break apart seeing this. He's mad, upset and disappointed.

"so.. He must be win over you huh?" Jungkook mumbled and quickly get inside the house. He put all the foods, cakes and everything he cooked for her before inside the refrigerator then he get inside the study room, locking the door with a break heart. Tzuyu get inside the house and looking for him, there is nothing! She expect that he will make a surprises or what but know... there is nothing!

"Does he mad that i'm going back late?" She mumbled and walk towards the room. He's not there. She walk to the study room and want to get inside but it's lock.

"Mr.Jeon?"

There is no answer from him. He sitting on the floor with the most upset and disappointed feelings. He ruffled his hair roughly in annoyed. She sigh and walk to their room.

"Did you forget my birthday? Or did you mad because i'm late?" She mumbled and pouting in upset too.

-

Jungkook wake up early in the morning, dressing up really early and immediately grabbing his bag and putting his shoes.

"Mr.Jeon! You don't want to take a breakfast?!" She rush towards him and looking at his cold face.

"I didn't hungry." He said coldly and get out from the house. She furrowed her eyebrows in weird as he never skip his breakfast. She still remember that he said breakfast is a needed. It will give a full energy for you to doing your routine for a day! So it's a must!

But now....

He was the one that skip the breakfast.

She walk to the refrigerator, open it and seeing all the foods, including cake makes her eyes widened.

"He's not forget about my birthday." She mumbled with a tint smile and bitting her lower lips. She feels guilty.

'So.... he act like this because he's getting mad towards me?! Of being late?!' She thought and slapping her own forehead.

"Argh stupid tzuyu!" She stomping her feet in frustrated. She expect of being celebrated by him but now... she was the one being the reason of her to lose that chance! DUMBBBBBB!!!!

Professor And Husband 📖On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara