I turned around to someone sitting my chair. Everyone eyes were on us.

"Umm excuse me..."

"Braid Kleo!" Rue said causing me to simply nod.

I parted his freshly blown out hair. My mind went to Silas. I always use to braid his hair, I hated when anyone else would do it. I finished the little plaits in no time. I sat in my stool watching the man dig in his pocket. I paid attention to his tattoos... The same tattoos I use to trace. Before I could see the rest he turned towards me. Too scared to look up I focused on putting everything away.

I felt his body press against mine.

"Silas?" I whispered.

"You forgot your husband's details already?" He chuckled rubbing my side. His touch caused chills to run up my spine and butterflies to flutter in my stomach and heart.

"Husband?!"

"That fine ass man, I thought he was single."

"Me too girl, I just knew he was on the market."

"Miss boss lady got a good one."

"Just because he handsome don't mean he a good one."

"I'm still on the fact Kleo married." The ladies in the shop started whispering loudly.

"Is this real?" I mumbled looking at his hand on my waist.

"Let's go somewhere private, yeah?"

I nodded walking into my office. I sat on my desk watching him sit in my chair. I just looked at him. I noticed the tattoo on his face "Kleo"...

"Where you here those two times I saw you?"

"Yeah."

"So why you leave?"

"Because you wasn't ready I felt like."

"But Rue said I was hallucinating, then the cameras showed no sign of you."

"Girl I threatened his ass. Did you forget your husband is criminal and deadly man. I deleted the footage."

"Stop threatening my friends!"

"Seem like you don't have many now." He pointed out.

I shook my head sadly.

"It's okay. I'm back for good."

My ears perked up smiling.

"You look pretty Kleo. You look really pretty."

"No I don't." I mumbled.

I watched him frown while looking at me.

"What Silas?"

"You fucking crazy. I clearly see I need to leave again. Prettiest fucking female I've laid eyes on."

"Thank you."

"You been fucking with any niggas?"

"No. Just waiting on you. Hush told Shugg you said you moved on."

"That's a bunch of false he say shit."

"Okay."

"Take these off." He said pulling my leggings.

I got so nervous and I guess I took too long because he pulled them off for me.

"Silas we could go to my house so I can shower and -" He cut me off by kissing me with those lips I missed so much.

I pulled him closer to me, melting into his touch.

"You talk too much. You want to go home fine let's go." He said against my lips.

I got off the desk pulling my leggings up thankful he didn't see my thighs. I grabbed my belongings and followed behind him. I didn't see my car.

"One of my workers took it to your place." He said.

I nodded following him. We walked to a white truck, looks new. Silas opened my door and helped me in. Smell new too.

"When the last time you ate?" He asked.

"Days ago..."

"Kleo why?"

"I been sad."

He just eyed me making a U-turn. I sat patiently as he walked to a food truck. 10 minutes later he came back driving towards my place. We arrived and walked in silence.

"It might be messy. I been a tad depressed." I mumbled.

"Open the door girl."

I opened the door ashamed of all my clothes everywhere, dishes unwashed, trash not taken out.

"Mannnnnnn sit your ass down at the table and eat." He said opening the box showing me the food.

"I'm not going to eat all this

"I'm not going to eat all this."

"Want to bet?" He mumbled eating one.

"Silassssss."

"Kleo if I have to feed you I will."

"It's 8. 4 and 4?"

"Eat 5." He said kissing my lips before walking off.

I picked up a taco and started eating. I ate while I watched Silas clean my place from top to bottom.

"You done?"

"Yes... Sorry I ate all of them."

"You good babygirl. C'mon." He went into my bathroom where he had candles lit nicely.

"You didn't have to."

"But I did. You bathe while I clean the kitchen. I'll be waiting in the living room with Major." He said walking out.

I did as he said walking in my robe to see him on the couch.

"Sit..."