Chapter Thirty Seven

Start from the beginning

I look up at him and he continues to look at her.

Oscar:Me, Manny and Dj were riding down Stoneman st. alley and we seen a house we didn't notice, well more like garage but it has a side door. It also has a 187 on it. We are going to check it out later on.

Me:What makes you think Omar is there out of all places?

Oscar:I just have a feeling, we all did.

I nod. I trust the three so I'll let it be.

Me:Be careful.

Oscar:Aren't I always?

I give him a look and he gives a small nod with a slight smile.

Oscar:I don't know if I told you this yet-

Me:You probably already have, you talk a lot.

He shakes his head with a chuckle and I scoot closer to him and put a piece of the tamale in his mouth before pecking his lips.

Me:I love you too, and this is no problem, and yes you're still an amazing father, no I don't accept your apology and yes I would like a new computer for Christmas.

He laughs and I smile kissing his cheek before standing up.

Me:Bring her up once you get done. I'm about to go lay down.

I put the plate into the dish washer before heading up the stairs. I lay down in my bed and sigh, lord please give me my son back and I'll do right by him, more than I usually do just please put him in my hands alive and safe.

------------------------

I wake up to someone walking into my bathroom, I sit up and I blink at the bright light, before rubbing my eyes to clear them. I see a roughed up Oscar I sit up completely and I see him strip before getting into the shower. I stand up and tip toe into the bathroom and as I do notice the blood on the face bowl and his clothes, I pick them up and throw them into a small garbage bag, I grab some hydrogen peroxide and paper towels and start to clean the blood up, before wiping it down with rubbing alcohol. I look over at him and see him with his head underneath the waterfall. I grab the first aid kit and walk back into the room, I grab some of his clothes and put them on the counter and leave out closing the door.

When he steps out, he walks over and sits on the bed, his shirt off. I reach to turn on the light but he cuts me off.

Oscar:Keep it off.

I nod and just depend on the bathrooms light, I grab his hands seeing them busted, I make sure to wipe them down and put some ointment on it before wrapping them. Doing the same to his right this one in the worst condition. I see he got cut on the chest and I bandage it all, I clean his busted lip and I break one of the ice packs before shaking it putting it on his jaw.

Oscar:We found him.

I look up to his face and see he's serious, I bring him into a tight hug, his arms wrap around me as I try to keep my sob in so I just squeeze him even harder.

Me:Thank you, thank you, God thank you so much. I love you.

He kisses my jaw before I pull away.

Me:Where is he? Why isn't he here? Do we have to tell the police-

Oscar:He's at the hospital, getting checked over, they'll call the police and they'll call us. We couldn't bring him home right away because that'll bring unwanted questions. We handled it. We will see him tomorrow.