Chapter 1

She walk inside her house and throw her bag onto the couch and shouting.

"Mom!!!!! Did you cook for my lunch?! I'm hungry!" She whining and walk to the kitchen. Her eyes slightly widened in shocked seeing it's not only her mom there! There are another woman and another man which looks like a couple!

She clear her throat and bowing a little with a sweetest smile.

"H-hello, auntie, uncle." She said and look at their faces.

"This is tzuyu?! You look really really pretty!" That woman said earning a smile from her and also her mom.

"Yes! This is my only daughter. Tzuyu-ah, Come here." Her mom said while tapping a sit beside her. She nodded slowly and walk towards them, take a sit beside her mom as that woman keep smiling towards her.

"Hubby, Look! She's really pretty! perfect for our son!" That woman said to her husband while look at him before holding tzuyu's hand and staring at her. Tzuyu bitting her lower lips and look down in embarrassed of the compliment. Yeah... she will always earning a spotlight and attention at school or wherever she goes! She's really that gorgeous, goodlooking and an ideal type of every man! Having a good body and everything is perfect about her.

Tzuyu's mom chuckled and smiling too as it was her daughter who being compliment by others, of course she will proud too!

"Tzuyu sweetie, this is my bestfriend! Mrs. Jeon. and that is her husband, Mr.Jeon." Her mom said as tzuyu nodding to them and smiling awkwardly.

"Mom, auntie, uncle, dad... I-i will going upstairs first?" Tzuyu said earning a nod from all of them. She immediately walk away in a rush as she afraid that this will goes wrong. Mrs. Jeon still look at her figure and in amazed. She then look at tzuyu's mom again and grabbing her hand.

"Can't we just arranged their marriage?" Mrs.Jeon suddenly said makes tzuyu's mom raising her eyebrows. It's not that she don't want but.... tzuyu still studying! She was in university!

"ermm.. it's not that i didn't agree, but she still study." Tzuyu's mom said earning a 'please' look from Mrs. Jeon.

"Yen-ling... it's okay! My son also keep busy with his work and didn't think about marriage at all! Please i really want your daughter to be my daughter in law. I don't want she getting snatch by others!" Mrs. Jeon said while laughing as tzuyu's mom just smiling but in her mind....

She keep thinking that tzuyu won't accept this.
but... she can't refuse this as Jeon's family already give their kindness towards her family before this. She need to repay it too.

"I will talk to tzuyu later." She said and give a smile as Mrs.Jeon already smiling widely and can't help but being excited of thinking that her son, JEON JUNGKOOK will marrying this beautiful, polite girl!

Tzuyu's mom thinking that she need to persuade tzuyu and accept this no matter what since this is the only way to repay jeon's family kindness! This is the only things that Mrs and Mr jeon want from them. Yes, She should persuade tzuyu.

'Tzuyu sweetie... please accept this?'