"S-s-silas?"

"Y-y-yes. Stop playing with me Kleo. Sit."

I sat down eyeing him with his feet on my desk. He had a new tattoo... Still sexy too.

"How are you?"

"How are you?"

"Save the chit-chat. Look me in my eyes."

I looked him in his low red eyes and jumped when he snatched me over the desk.

"So Kleo tell me mamas... You buying shit from my boys thinking I wasn't gone find out?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Let's play stupid and see where it gets us. You just got 20 percs the other day! I had to kill the young nigga because of you. Because you want to be stupid and he was even more stupid for giving them to you. Give me the rest." He let me go.

I shook knowing how he'll react when he saw 2 was only left. I shook my head slowly.

He let out a dark laugh.

"Silas.."

"Kleo.. King about to come out soon. Give me the fucking pills."

I gave him the pills quickly.

"The rest fell out." I mumbled.

Y'all this nigga choked the fuck out of me... Like could have died if he held on for a second longer choked me.

"You gone sit in my face and lie? Get the fuck up you want to be dramatic and shit sliding down the wall." He yelled.

I got up not trying to piss him off more. He closed his eyes counting til 10.

"It's cool. You look sick Kleo."

"And? You look perfectly fine without me."

"How long you been on this shit?" He said ignoring my remark.

"Since you been gone..."

"You skinny as hell. You not eating either?"

"Yes."

"How often?"

"Don't you got a girlfriend?"

He punched the wall behind me. Causing me to jump.

"HOW! I'm married. I fucked up in the beginning, but never made the same mistake. NEVER. Killed the bitch and the baby just for you. Literally starved her ass in my dungeon while she was pregnant." He said.

"I um. I eat maybe 2 times a week. I make sure that once or twice be good meals." I mumbled looking at the wall behind him.

"Unbelievable. I got the call and had to come see you. Ain't no way my lil bit acting like this... Doing drugs. Going out sad.."

"I missed you." I said crying reaching to touch him. He moved out the way.

"No Kleo... you got to do better."

"I will."

"Until then I have to continue to keep my distance."

"Wait-" I grabbed him before he could walk away.

"Please stay. Please don't leave me... I swear I'll be better. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for everything." I said crying harder.

He moved away from me sitting on my couch.

"Sorry for what Kleo? Tell me."

"I'm sorry for trying to kill you, poisoning you, stabbing you, trying to cut your penis off, bleaching and cutting your clothes up, setting your cars on fire, cutting your break lines, hitting on you, trying to suffocate you... I'm so sorry Silas. I never meant to hurt you nor invalidate your feelings."

"C'mere." He said opening his arms. I ran to his arms straddling his lap.

"I'm sorry.. I love you. I'm in love with you. I'll do whatever." I looked at him.

"Stop crying girl. All this snot and these tears." He laughed lightly wiping my face.

"Please come back or take me with you."

He frowned looking at me.

"Mamas as much as I want to... You got to get better. Start eating again, get off that shit, go to therapy. I wasn't the best man but I tried to be. I never... I mean NEVER tried to kill you. Thought of it? Yes. Had the chance to? Yes. Yet I never did it. Never acted on it. Give it some more time. I'll be back soon. Before the year over. I promise." He assured me rubbing my back.

I felt myself getting emotional.

"Please don't leave me alone again." I said grabbing him tightly.

"You never alone. Never. Remember that. I got eyes everywhere now. I'll be waiting on you to do something. What happened with you and Hush? He did poorly at watching you."

"We fell out. He umm called me bad luck and said some more shit to me shortly after you left." I shrugged.

"So the nigga talked crazy to you. Bet."

"I don't care about him. Just stay with me. Where are you living?"

"Real close to home."

"What that mea-"

"Take a nap with me?" He interrupted me.

I nodded happy I get to lay with him again.

"You still look beautiful. Smaller and all. I'll always love you, but before I come saving the day you need to reflect a little more." He mumbled to me while I fell asleep slowly.

I woke up on my couch alone looking around...

I got up and looked at the cameras replaying them. I saw no sign of him. I put my head on my desk crying.

It was just a dream.

Chile anyways. That was a good chapter I'll say🌚🙂.

Y'all soooooo dramatic

Y'all soooooo dramatic. I laughed so hard then I saw it a day later. Who got more dramatic readers than me? I'll wait. 😂😂😂. If y'all see me commenting like a regular reader... MIND YOUR BUSINESS ! Mmm'kay? Mmm'kay. 😉🌚.