"Promise?" His words where slurring together by now,

"Cross my heart and hope to die," I was in the process of uncurling his fingers from around his shot glass when I noticed Mr. Agrawal standing over me."Let's go,"

He was back to normal Agrawal mood, as in angry and resentful of everyone. And I found myself taken aback for some weird reason.

"Okay, just a sec,"

I gestured for the bartender to come over and slid a 50 pound note across the bar, "Make sure he gets home safely." With that I patted Andrew on the shoulder before running to catch up to Mr. Agrawal who was exiting the party hall.

I was right behind him when my heel snagged on the carpet and I went flying for the floor, only to grab Mr. Agrawalsshoulder to keep from falling down.

I was just regaining my balance when he roughly shoved my hands off of him and started walking briskly out of the hotel lobby and to the car which was waiting outside,

"What's your problem now?" I called out to him as we walked across the parking lot, He turned to say something, and I noticed his eyes widening a bit as he saw something behind me, he pulled me to his side and forced my head down as a creepy looking black van rumbled by us.

What was up with this guy? First he's rude to me and then he's embracing me, his mood swings where getting to hard to deal with.

We got back to the car where, the driver was waiting with the door open for us to enter. I noticed a car filled with four of Agrawal's bodyguards following us, and furrowed my brows together.

There were only two bodyguards when I started the job, but it seemed that Agrawal was upping security for one reason or the other.

I waved at the guard driving the car, I'd gotten to know him, Rob, a little bit and we had bonded over a mutual disliking of Mr. Agrawal's horrible personality.

The ride to the hotel, unlike the ride from it was uneventful and I took this opportunity to check my text messages, there was one unread one from a number I knew all too well and I smiled in excitement as I opened it,

How's your trip? -Rey
I hadn't seen or talked to Rey since the crazy party back home and I was beginning to miss the cheeky little devil.

It's not trip, Idiot! -Kaira

I saw that Rey was typing a response, but we had arrived back at the hotel so I kept my phone away as we exited the car and entered the elevator.

Mr. Agrawal who had ignored me for the whole trip, was being very coldly snubbed by the blond hotel receptionist who also happened to be on the elevator when I got on and tried to stand by me. I shuffled away from him. Two could play at his little game.

The doors of the elevator slide shut and I reached out to press the button for our floor only to brush against Mr. Agrawal's hand, he pulled his hand back suddenly and a look of disgust passed over his face.

I stared at him in disbelief, why was he acting like I had some kind of disease that was going to spread to him or something?

I pulled out my phone and read his text,

'Okay! So how's you're business trip going on? -Rey

I smiled and typed out another text.

Mr. A being a prick as usual and I'm stuck in my room all day. -Kiara

The elevator door slide open just as I hit the send button.

I ignored Mr. Agrawal and opened my room door when I noticed that I was holding onto Mr. Agrawal's room key as well.

A smile rose to my lips as I realized that I could threaten Mr. Agrawal with the possibility of having to sleep somewhere other than his oh so comfortable hotel room. I was still considering this plan when Mr, Agrawal noticed his key was gone.

"What the..!" He shouted as he walked over to my room, I quickly situated myself halfway into my room so that the door stood between us and hid his key behind my back.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you acting like such to me all of a sudden?"Mr, Agrawal glared at me and forced the door open, he held his palm out for the key, "Give it to me,"

I shook my head and tried to push the door closed again, only to have him shove the door open so fast that it hit me.

That was it.

"What the hell is your problem? And stop behaving like I am a creep. I am not your servant. Stop ordering me around. You have no right to make decisions in my personal life. And what's with the touch thing huh? I am not a freaking cactus. Oh my god! Wait are you gay? " I blurted out loudly. Without thinking then I realised I called him a gay when both of us clearly know that he is not.

He roughly grabbed my shoulder and moved closer. He was just inches away from me. His breath was fanning me then he said slowly but with a hint of warning "DARE. TO. SHOUT. AGAIN."

That was enough. He kept on ignoring and mistreating. Even though I tried to be nice he was always rude to me. I was not his servant, I was for god sake a P.A. I have self-respect. 'Kiara it's now or never, if I will be quite he will think I am scared' I thought and braced myself.

Different scenarios were playing out in my mind. If he gets angry he may kill me and hide my body underground or something. Or else he would try to take all my money away, which I don't have any. And as if I cared about my life, in fact no one cared.

"What can you do .... AGRAWAL." I stressed the syllables of his name. If there were people sleeping in other rooms they would be surely be awake by now.

His jaw and teeth tightened and his hold on my shoulders tightened, I practically could see him taking deep breaths. His grey eyes seemed darken. "Let's find out whether I am a gay or not."

With those words he pushed us inside my room and closed it with his foot.

____________________________

I am really excited to hear from you guys, what do you think about the chapter?

VOTE!!COMMENT!! =)

                                                  - D.love