A couple entered arm in arm and his eyes shone. No matter what she used to hide her face, he'd recognize those sea green eyes he had fallen in love with. He immediately guessed the person she was with was Troy. Her eyes searched the crowd and when she found him, she looked away making his lips curl down. She led Troy to where their other friends were situated since they had arrived earlier than the duo. Her dress was sparkling among the crowd alongside her mask to match the theme of the party.

He stood to meet them when a hand stopped him. He turned to Victoria and sighed. She. Was. Clingy.

"What is it?" He asked "I'm not allowed to stand up?"

"Of course you are. But I'm coming with you" she smiled "then you can introduce me to everyone and anyone"

"Come" he proffered his hand and she placed hers on it. He led her to where his friends were standing, a flute in each of their hands and the orchestra playing slowly softly in the background. Something was telling him his mother had planned everything way ahead of time. A few of his father's business associates stopped to talk to them making him irritated by the time he got to where they were.

"Hello" Victoria said and they all turned to them. "Fancy seeing you guys" she looked around the circle "Ma Chérie?"

"Over here" Kaitlyn said and Victoria turned to the other side and grinned

"There you are" she gave Kaitlyn a hug "vous êtes mignonne(you're looking pretty)"

"So do you" Kaitlyn gave her another once over. She was dressed in a pink long sleeve backless floral ball gown with lace around the neck area. Her blond hair was done in a classic beachy waves with lots of shine.

"Aren't you two the perfect couple?" Katherine complimented Alfred and Victoria with a smirk playing on her lips. The twinkle in her eye couldn't be missed behind her red mask as she took a sip of her champagne. She was dressed in a red strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline. Her hair was loosened in curls behind her.

"Merci" Victoria said and took claim of Alfred's hand.

"Isn't it a nice coincidence that both Al and Cookie are wearing blue?" Rafael asked mischievously and the others smiled. Alfred was dressed in a sky blue slim fit suit with a matching mask.

"Romantic if you ask me" Justin added "why aren't you matching, Tori? Isn't that what couples do these days?" Alfred shook his head lightly knowing what the duo where aiming at.

"Yeah they do but not necessarily all the time, right?" Victoria asked "right, Ma Chèrie?" the others burst out in giggles. They found irritating her funny.

"You guys cut it out" Alfred said and Victoria pouted.

"You're so mean" she said

"You'll get used to it, Ma Chérie" A voice said behind them and they turned to see Vesper dressed in a bright embellished blue gown paired with a black mask. Her blond hair was pin straight and she had a smirk on her face. Kaitlyn threw an accusing look at Katherine who just shrugged.

"Are you also a friend of theirs?" Victoria asked and Vesper took off her mask.

"Yes I am. Vesper Jones nice to meet you" she offered her hand for a shake which Victoria reluctantly took.

"Princess Victoria. You can call me Tori" she smiled.

"Looking good" Rafael teased Vesper and she threw him a dirty look, placing back her mask.

"Where's Alexis?" Kaitlyn asked to divert their attention from teasing Victoria more. She looked around and found Elizabeth looking at her with a wicked smile on. She gave her a dirty look, looking away. She puts Cinderella's step mother to shame, she thought.