Epilogue

"Y/n, sweetie, wake up." The woman heard a sweet and soft voice whisper in her ear trying to wake her up.

It was November, the sun had already rise on the city of Miami and most people would be already working, since it was eleven in the morning. It was Thursday, so everyone was impatiently waiting for Friday and the weekend to come, as a time to relax and enjoy family time was very much needed and wanted by everyone who had a stressful job. But Y/n wasn't one of those people, her work would allow her to simply do things her way, whenever she wanted as long as she would meet the deadline and satisfy the person who would pay her. The young woman would write any type of articles for the news, journals, blogs, magazines, ect, ect, but not only all that she also had an art side, so drawings and logos for anyone who would pay her to do so. It was a fun and free job, and it certainly paid her well. Though money wasn't exactly an issue, the woman lived with her two girlfriend's, in an apartment/ penthouse.

"Y/n baby, come on, you have to wake up." Another voice was heard. It was different from the first one, since this second was more huskier and deeper. But again, the woman didn't move, or open her eyes. She was in a light sleep ever since the first person had come to try to wake her up, however, after a night working on a drawing, she was too tired to wake up. After all she stayed hours working, as the inspiration could not be pushed away.

Steps were heard and the two people in the room simply left a little frustrated. The younger had to wake up, after all, they had guests and that day was very important for everyone in the house. It wasn't like the house had many people, simply five women, all of them who Y/n was very familiar with and two of them who she was dating and living with for a few years. The young woman didn't make many friends, after all she was a bit shy and antisocial, with a lot of insecurities and fear, though she still loves her friends, who were always there for her.

In the living room voices were talking to each other, the sound was being muffed with the distance and all the walls in between the two divisions, yet, the one sleeping, could still hear steps coming towards the room and the door being open once more. Y/n was simply expecting one of her girlfriends to come and try to wake her up again, however she was rather brutally uncovered, as the person pushed the covers back, and pushed, harshly, to stand up right after. Her eyes opened and she faced the person who was doing such violent actions. Her best friend. The blond woman just picked her up, passing Y/n over her shoulder before going back to the living room with the younger.

"Dinah! Put me down!" She called loudly, trying to get free even if she was still a bit sleepy.

"No! Chancho and Laur tried to wake you up the easy way, you didn't move. So now you are finally out of bed." The older woman responded, with a cocky and mocking tone on her voice.

"But I'm tired!" The younger one still whined like a child, and yawned after.

The younger one ignored and the tall blond woman just continued to walk. Once they were in the living room, she simply let Y/n fall on the couch, which made Y/n squeal and everyone laugh. The woman just sat down and crossed her arms like she was made. Her right hand passed on her sleepy face and she saw her two beautiful girlfriends get closer, both sat down next to her and kissed her cheek at the same time, making Y/n smile like an idiot and cuddle them. On her left Camila just chuckled and cuddled her back passing her hand on the brown hair gently, while on the right, Lauren kissed the younger's forehead. Y/n just sighed and opened her eyes waving at Ally and Normani. The last two singers were sitting by each other's side, cuddling, on another couch. Dinah simply joined them and smiled innocently to the one she had dragged out of bed, she received a glare from Y/n.

"Hey! Not my fault." Dinah defended herself.

"It's your birthday sweetie, we want to spend time with you." Camila pouted slightly.

"You shouldn't spend this day sleeping in your bed, dear." The black skin woman pointed out and smiled warmly at her.

"But I'm tired!" She whined again. "Why is everyone against me?!"

All the five women just laughed with the younger's whines. After, Lauren kissed Y/n's lips gently to calm her down and stop with the whines. It worked, and the younger simply cuddled with the two singers while talking to the other three.

That day was Y/n twenty-one birthday, and ever since the five singers missed when the girl turned eighteen, the birthday day turned to be one of the most important days on the calendar. The woman's eighteenth birthday wasn't spent with any of them, since Y/n, a teenager back in the day, was unfortunately forced to pass by a terrible experience. It marked a lot, especially because it was really awful. She still had some marks on her body from those months of despair, and after, even if the girl was safe, she wasn't completely free from the man who had imprisoned her, not only physically but in a mindset as well.

All the five singers spent months looking for her, and after almost two years before Y/n was finally kind of free from the mindset. It was a lot of work, money, time, and patience, especially patience. The singers just wanted the sweet girl to get back to normal, but it wasn't a process which could happen from day to night. None gave up and in the end they persevered. They won against the darkness and would still fight it every time Y/n would have a memory, flashback, or schizophrenia episode.

While the girl was recovering, all of them would be by her side. Camila and Lauren actually started dating the younger, taking her out on dates and treating her like a princess, literally. The two ended up asking her to be their girlfriend after a year. On the other hand, Dinah, Normani and Ally, who were all together as a couple, would just be there for the girl, always, and turned out to be Y/n's best friends. Even if the three had to go back to working on the studio for the carriers to keep blasting and being amazing, they would always check on the younger.

Y/n smiled with a few tears in her eyes while remembering those months. She suffered, but pulled through, and that was all thanks to the five, to their support and their love. She never imagined being so close to any of her idols, much less being together with two of them and being best friends with the other three. It was a dream come true.

From the other couch Normani noticed the younger's eyes tears up and frown slightly, she got a bit concern as well since they weren't talking about anything which could provoke that reaction from the younger. So she made a sign for everyone to stop talking and got closer to the edge of the couch she was sitting in.

"What's wrong dear?" By her side Ally and Dinah followed their girlfriend's gaze and stopped on Y/n.

"Nothing, nothing." Y/n assured cleaning her eyes so she wouldn't cry.

"Oh sweetie, what's wrong? You know you can tell us." Camila assured kissing her forehead.

"It's just... you guys are so amazing and I'm really happy." She admitted feeling a few tears roll down her cheek.

A chorus of 'awww' was heard. From their couch, the three singers got up, just like Y/n and her girlfriends. All of them joined in a group hug with the young woman in the middle.

"We told you, we are going to make you the happiest." Camila remembered and chuckled.

"Mila is right, besides you are family Y/n, you always were." Ally assured.

"Thank you girls."

The younger one whispered and closed her eyes, enjoying and just appreciating that moment, which she wanted to last forever. But it didn't since Dinah ended the hug complaining she was hungry and wanted to eat cake. Everyone laughed and fell apart. Y/n went to change to something other than her pajamas and after she got down, her birthday day started, being full of love and joy.