Chapter 50

The ride was pretty peaceful and about half an hour later they stopped inside the garage of the building and went to the penthouse on the last floor where the five lived together. Normani opened the door and they all got in as the teenager looked around very curiously. It wasn't the house she lived with Camila and Lauren before since they were in Los Angeles and not Miami, but it was still as big and as pretty. Though of course the younger didn't remember the house in Miami, but at the same time her mind, still foggy did.

"It's bigger." She mumbled looking around the place.

"It's where you are going to stay for the next few... Days." Lauren chose to say to not scare the girl more. "You can go wherever you want in here, just feel completely comfortable. And you have a big and comfy room with some things that... You might remember." She whispered the last part more to herself.

Ally closed the door and locked it, pulling Dinah more inside after, since the woman had just stopped at the entrance.

"Where is the red and the black room?" She asked curious facing the women.

"What?" Normani frowned. "Red and black room?"

"Yes. The red and black room. You know... The one when I don't behave and the one daddy takes me every two nights." She explained and frowned. "Daddy didn't tell you?"

"Ahm... He... Decided that there are no longer those rooms?" The green eyed woman tried.

Y/n looked at the woman surprised and blinked a few times. "What?" She instinctively backed off feeling something was off since those two rooms weren't present.

"Sweetie we... Hm..." Camila thought a little.

"Daddy doesn't do that." She said in a stern tone. "Those rooms are always present."

Dinah walked closer and smiled warmly. "They are here, but daddy only told me. It's a secret." She whispered like it was a secret, remembering Y/n talking about those rooms back at the hotel. Her memories were vague, but she did remember.

The teenager looked at her and narrowed her eyes a little to the woman. "Show me." She crossed her arms.

Dinah opened and closed her mouth. "A second darling." She turned to the couple. "I need the two of you to go get your sex toys and put on my room at this instance." She whispered serious.

"What? Why? What?" Camila frowned confused since that came out of nowhere.

"Do it as I say now. Put it on top of a box on my bed. And under my bed, big red box. Yeah pick that up and expose everything like it's a showdown or something."

"Dinah I don't..." Lauren tried, but Dinah covered her mouth.

"Red room. Sex room. She was raped in that room. Do as I said now." The shorter one blinked a few times and nodded a little before pushing her girlfriend to do it. "Perfect." The blonde smiled before turning to Y/n. "The... Black room is downstairs at... The garage. Yeah. So we can go there later...?"

Y/n looked at her again since in just a minute she got distracted again. "Alright miss." She put her hands behind herself again waiting.

"Alright well uh... I can go show you around, what do you say?"

"If you want." She struggled.

"Yeah." Dinah just slightly pulled her to walk, hoping Lauren and Camila would be fast doing what she demanded for.

Normani and Ally shared a look before going to see what Lauren and Camila were up to. They both trusted Dinah to help Y/n, after all the woman had been through something as horrible as the girl but just once, even if once was enough and not supposed to ever happen. They found the couple gathering their sex toys and Camila explained what Dinah had told them, so the two helped them as well getting their sex toys to be more believable.