Chapter 28

On the next two days, there was a mixture of Y/n minding her business in her bedroom and cuddling with the woman in the living room or even on the bed. On the night they would sing for the younger, who some days would go to sleep with them. On the times Lauren and Camila were alone and not working, the older made her girlfriend relax and let out her emotions. Sometimes it would work, others not. Wednesday came, and obviously Camila had to put up her mother role. They took a plane, a normal one but disguised themselves so it wouldn't attract much attention. Everything went smoothly, which was great, and in a few hours they were at the hotel that was close to the amusement park. Y/n was excited like a child, and Camila was just imitating her, leaving Lauren to be in charge of two grown children. It was adorable from her point of view. But that day they didn't go to the park, and stayed in the hotel, just enjoying what it had to offer. However on the second day, neither Y/n nor Camila let Lauren rest for a second, going everywhere they could in the amusement park. It was really fun, and both were exhausted by the end of the day. Camila and Y/n ended up falling asleep on each other's arm on the bed. Lauren, who had taken a shower, joined them, covering the two sleepy heads with covers before closing the lights to sleep as well. On the next day, the two grown children woke up excited for another day at the amusement park. Just like the last day, they went to the rides, having a blast the three together. Y/n was feeling really good, happy. Truly happy. Since she was having so much fun, she let down her defenses completely, just enjoying the rides and all the fun things the amusement park had to offer. During the middle of the afternoon, the teenager went to the bathrooms while Lauren made Camila stop so they could rest. Y/n just did her things with time and left after a few minutes to go to the singers. However, blonde hair called her attention. Frowning, the girl walked closer until she recognized the person.

"Alexa?" She asked surprised.

The woman looked at the younger and pulled her to a kiss, smiling and hugging the younger. Y/n smiled and kissed her back, passing her arms around her neck. She wasn't expecting at all her girlfriend to be here, but from her point of view it just made everything better.

The kiss lasted a few seconds before the older pulled away. "I had to come see you babe."

"You came all the way here...? To see me...?" Y/n smiled more.

"Obviously."

"That's so sweet!" She hugged her. "Thank you."

Alexa smiled and hugged her more looking around. "Are you here alone babe?"

"No, Camila and Lauren are somewhere waiting for me."

"Okay, let's go to them so they will let us hang out today."

"That sounds like a great idea!" Y/n grabbed her hand and pulled her to walk, happy.

"The idea was mine, so of course it's great."

The younger giggled. "That's right."

"You looked amazing by the way. I like your smile."

"Thanks." She felt herself blush a little.

"It was nice of them to let you come here."

"It was. I was reluctant at first, you know? But then I really wanted to come, and until now they have been trying their best to not be recognized. It's amazing."

"So no one knows they are here with you?" Alexa asked with a curious tone.

"Nop." She shook her head no and looked around, looking for Camila and Lauren.

"Really?" She smiled a little.

"Yeah."

"That's really good."