Chapter 15

That beautiful moment lasted a few more minutes before Camila's producer entered the room. Both singers had to go work so they shared a kiss before Lauren returned to her room and Camila started working again. Like it happened to the older, they were just finishing a few last details on the song so then it could be out to the public. The two stayed in the studio for about two more hours before finally going home. It was Saturday night, and they were a bit tired, but never less happy. The car drive was fun, they always knew what to talk about with each other and the silence wasn't awkward at all. When they got home, they decided to take a shower before talking with the younger one. The first one was Camila, since if both took one together they wouldn't leave the bedroom afterwards. So after she was done, she went to get things started for dinner. When Lauren was ready, she stopped cooking for a little bit and both went to the teenager's room. Curious about if Lauren's guess was right Camila just knocked on the door and they waited a few seconds until the door was opened.

Y/n's peeked through the door and she looked at both with a small smile, even if her eyes remained slightly empty. "Hi, do you need anything?"

"Actually yes, we have a question... Are you busy though?" Lauren asked with a smile of her own.

The girl looked at her desk where her laptop was and back at the two. "Slightly, yes."

"Oh, what are you doing?" Camila asked curiously.

"Ah... Things. Could you be... Quick?"

Lauren looked at Camila and then at the teenager. "Actually we need to talk, so it can't exactly be quick."

"Can it be later then...? Like please." She said a bit in a hurry.

"Hm, I think so." The shorter of the three looked at her girlfriend.

"Okay, thank you." She didn't even let Lauren speak, closing the door.

"I would prefer to be now..." The raven haired woman mumbled, blinking a few times.

"Guess she was too busy." Camila mumbled as well and held her hand. "We can talk to her during dinner."

"I wanted to talk now!" She whined like a child.

"She has a life and you can't just make her stop what she is doing." The younger singer smiled a little.

"I can. But I won't, because I respect her."

"And it would be mean." She pulled the taller one to the kitchen.

"And I don't want to blow it up."

"It's cute how the only thing she had to do was come home completely wasted to touch us a little."

"Touch us a little, yeah, of course..."

"Okay, I know you love me." Camila faced her already downstairs with her. "You care very much about her."

Lauren looked at her and then down, just continuing to walk to the kitchen.

"Lolo, there is nothing wrong with that. We kind of adopted her, remember?" She walked by her side holding her hand.

"That's the point." The raven woman mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

"N-nothing, forget it." She chose to say, sighing deeply.

"Love, tell me the truth." She stopped in the kitchen and made Lauren stop. "We always talk with each other, so what's wrong?"

"It's just... We are her parents supposedly. I don't want to be a mother to her."

"Okay, what do you want to be?" She caressed her hand.