Chapter 18

For the rest of the day, neither Camila nor Lauren bothered Y/n, even if the raven haired woman really wanted to be with her. The day passed slowly, both women doing their stuff and Y/n trying to keep the voices away. Fortunately, they slowly became less interruptive which let the girl study, even if she didn't want to do it. The next day was quite the same as the one before, which bothered Lauren a little. She was really nervous about the supposed go out with Y/n, and scared she would say no on the day. So, to distract herself, Lauren went to the toy stop and got a wolf plushie as a gift. She wasn't sure if YnN was going to like it, but she just wanted to show some consideration to the teenager. And just like that, Friday came, with a bright sun. Lauren couldn't be more nervous, even with the conversation with Camila, where the Latina tried to calm her down. In the beginning of the afternoon, she went again to the room of the younger of the house. Y/n had barely come out of the place, just to grab things to eat without interacting with the others. When she heard the knocks on the door, she groaned and stood up, seeing Lauren. She had forgotten the going out situation, and deep inside she didn't want to, at all, so she invented an excuse saying she was really tired, making Lauren feel her heart break a little. But obviously that didn't show, as the woman was comprehensive. She simply looked at the toy she had bought for the occasion and left Y/n alone. Tears came to her eyes, since she liked the girl that much. Due to that, she stayed in the bedroom cuddling with the plushie. As for Y/n, she was struggling a little with the voices. They become extremely annoying at night, when nothing was making sense. So, she got the pills and took some of them before going out. She needed to be happy, to forget about the fact the voices were there, and that her idols could possibly hate her, just like the voices said. Y/N went to the usual bar and paid for a few drinks, since at home she couldn't have them, as both Lauren and Camila hide them in a secret place ever since the first drinking episode. In the house, it was all silent until Lauren suddenly woke up with noises at the house. A little scared, the woman just stood up and went to see what the noise was, trying to not wake up her girlfriend, and went downstairs. There, she found a half drunk Y/N, who stumbled a little against a chair, making all the noise.

"What the hell Y/n!" Lauren scolded, half asleep. "Are you drunk? What have I told you about drinking without me!?"

"Shhh!" The girl got closer and put her finger on the woman's lips before giggling a little.

"You are drunk." She sighed and moved the hand away from her lips. "Why didn't you come to me?"

"I came now." She smiled. "Come on let's go!"

"I'm not dressed Y/n... And it's late..."

"You said you would come with me next time, so let's go." She pulled her to the door.

"No, Y/n. Let me get changed." She made her stop.

"But then we go right? You said you would come with me."

"Yes... Yes we will go... The things I do..."

"Yay!" The younger hugged her smiling.

The older woman sighed and hugged her back. "You are so damn lucky girl." She quickly pulled her away and started walking to her bedroom. The girl just giggled and walked to the couch jumping on it to wait. The singer quickly went upstairs and entered her bedroom in silence. She changed her clothes to something more appropriate for going out and returned to the teenager. She did stop at the end of the stairs, watching a drunk Y/n. She was worried about her, but she did say the teenager had to take her to drink. So, the woman went to the couch.

"We can go now sweetheart."

"Finally." She quickly got up and ended up tripping and falling on the ground, which made her groan loudly.