Chapter 22

It was Tuesday night and Y/n was patiently waiting in her bedroom. She had plans, but first, the singers needed to be asleep. Ever since the therapist session, which had already past three weeks since then, the tension between the two women and her was on and she was more than glad to leave the house. So, around midnight, the girl got off her bed and dressed something black and discreet, before leaving the house with some money on herself. She wouldn't be back for a long time, and was quite excited, since the last exam was stressing her very much, that was in two days. Only a few hours later was when Y/n returned home, completely wasted, and with some company. She was accompanied by a girl that was a little taller than her, and was the one sober, responsible for bringing the teenager back to her home safely. Y/n wasn't exactly being silent, as her giggles were able to be heard probably all around the house.

"Y/n babe, you have to be silent for me, you don't want your mothers to wake up." The older teenager whispered in her ear, hugging her.

The shorter looked at her and smiled. "Shhhh I am not being that noisy." She giggled again.

"But babe, if you make this much noise then I have to go, and you don't want that do you?"

"Noooo!" She whined and hugged her. "Stay!!!"

"Then you have to be quiet." The taller one kissed her forehead and started walking to the stairs.

"Quiet, yes." The shorter one nodded and quickly followed her. "Let's go to my room! It's going to be fun!"

"Where is your room?"

"It's upstairs on the door that is before Camila and Lauren's bedroom." She explained really seriously before giggling again.

"Okay, let's go." The young woman just pulled the teenager with her and started walking upstairs trying her best not to let Y/n fall.

The teenager stumbled a little, almost falling, but was actually able to go upstairs. However, she ended up falling on the ground on the last step, since she saw three stairs instead of one. That, obviously, made a loud noise, especially when Y/n groaned.

"Oh my God." The taller one said frustrated and crouched down. "Are you alright?" She asked while helping the teenager sit down.

"Yeah." She started laughing.

"Y/n quiet."

"Sorry, sorry, sorry." She smiled and heard sounds from another room.

"Okay, we can't wake up your mothers babe."

"Sorry, sorry, sorry." She repeated and stood up, but due to the alcohol she stumbled a little. Quickly, the taller woman stood up and held her by her waist kissing her neck a little. Y/n smiled. "Stooooop they can't catch us!" She scolded and had a hiccup.

The teenager felt herself smile lazily, blushing a little with the comment. Though, the moment was ruined when, from the singer's bedroom, Lauren showed up with a tired look.

"What the hell? Y/n? And who are you?" She frowned at the stranger.

"I'm Alexa." The tall blond woman smiled. "Y/n's girlfriend." She held her hand out for the woman. "You must be her mother."

"Y/n's... Girlfriend?" Lauren looked at the teenager. "Since... Since when do you have a girlfriend?" She shook Alexa's hand to not be rude.

"A few weeks." Alexa answered. "Sorry I know you asked her but she is a little... Drunk." She kissed Y/n's cheek. "Say hi to your mother babe."

"Lauren doesn't like me to call her mother." Y/n shook her head no and looked at the singer. "Hi mommy." She giggled.

"Hi..." Lauren frowned. "Y/n I thought we were clear about you taking me to drink with you."