Chapter 49

It was around two in the morning, Arthur and Y/n were in the red room, like always in every two days, the younger just had her eyes closed letting the man do as he wished with her and following his instructions without complaining nor fully processing what was happening. It was just another night, something both were used to, well but it actually wasn't. Since Y/n had been walking outside more and more often, a police officer, who would walk around the park in case someone would be in trouble or get robbed, started noticing the girl more and more often. Inside the police the cause of a girl named Y/n Y/L/n missing was still on and the girl's description and photo matched the one he would see walking around a park. The police officer started watching her more carefully, following her around a little, trying to see if the girl knew anyone and where she would go. But of course he couldn't do that all by himself so the rest of the station started to help, and so, with that, the agents of the law found out where the missing girl was. Cautiously, not to raise any suspicions, they started spying on the teenager, marking her pattern, knowing her routine and her life carefully, following the man and doing a background check on him. In a matter of days they got everything and were sure it was the missing girl. So the plan was made. They would watch the house to see the man's patterns with Y/n, where would he and she sleep, everything to elaborate the perfect plan, after all not only did they need to rescue the girl but also arrest the man. After about a week and a half, during that night, it finally happened. The front door was carefully opened before a tactic team entered and checked everything on the house, every room, every division. Nothing. It would be a bad thing if it wasn't just like they expected as it was with the girl in the red room. The officer broke the door and entered quickly pointing their guns at the two inside, more to the man, who jumped and turned around moving away from Y/n and sitting up. Of course since it was something unexpected Y/n screamed a little and got closer to Arthur asking for protection, but the man was pushed away from Y/n and handcuffed quickly while someone read his rights to him and dragged him away. Scared, the teenager tried to go with him but other officers held her still making her panic. Luckily a woman simply pulled Y/n away to her room.

The teenager and the woman talked for a while before Y/n finally dressed herself and went to the station. Arthur had been caught and they started interviewing the younger to have a stronger case against him, her mind was still messed up so without thinking of the consequences and after a little manipulation from the cops, since they discovered a good way to make the younger tell them the truth, by simply saying her ''daddy wanted her to do so', they found out about everything the man said and did to her. He would go to prison for a long long time, not only for kidnapping but rape as well. The only thing left to do was take Y/n home, so, after letting the girl sleep for a few hours, they went with her to the airport. To Los Angeles.

In LA, the five singers had no clue about it, they were simply doing their normal routine, going sometimes to the studio or writing a song here and there, but the worry of finding the younger one didn't even let them relax properly. Every day and night they were worried, wanting for new, hoping it would be good ones. And three days after the man was caught they finally got news, but they were just called to their studio to have a meeting with their managers.

The five ladies were curious waiting in the conference room. Their managers had called about something which they didn't even refer to on the phone. They all had to get ready, wear something nice and put make on for obvious reasons. Lots and lots of makeup. The meeting would start very soon, and Lauren's and Camila's manager, as well as the other three, simply entered and sat down on the other chairs.

"Ladies, good afternoon." Robert, the couple's manager, started. "This meeting will be about Y/n. It's been almost six months and..."

"And we will keep looking for her." Camila cut him off quickly, afraid the men would make them stop searching for the girl, so, instinctively, she held Lauren's hand tight.