Chapter 51

The teenager opened her eyes a little and moved around, feeling someone on the bed. She frowned and turned to the person, seeing Camila. At first, Y/n's body tensed up before she could remember the past night. Once the memories came back, she relaxed and hugged the woman gently, to not wake her up. Her gaze went to the up corner of the room, as she was thinking. Safe, she felt safe. She knew that feeling from before, and she knew the good feeling it was being on Camila's arms. It wasn't new, her body remembered it, but her consciousness wasn't connecting the dots. Even so, she let herself rest on the bed for a few more minutes.

Afterwards, she slowly moved away and left for the kitchen. She wasn't not used to not preparing breakfast. It wasn't something she disliked or liked. She was used to it. Therefore she simply did it, before taking a tray and bringing it back to the bedroom, where the Latina woman was. Y/n had only been around half an hour out, so it was still pretty earlier. Even so, she walked to the bed and put the tray in the night stand before she gently shook Camila to try and wake her up.

A few moments later, Camila started to wake up. Obviously it wasn't an easy task, as the Latina liked to sleep, but Y/n insisted so the food wouldn't get cold. Once Camila woke up, a smile flourished on her lips seeing the teenager, who had her usual expression of neutrality. Together, they ate breakfast, despite Y/n almost not touching the food, and afterwards they cuddled for a few more minutes. The girl was simply thinking, while Camila was enjoying being with the younger.

In the room not so far away, Lauren started to wake up. She yawned and stretched, and for a moment she stayed in peace. Though, she quickly realized that she was alone in the bed, which was very odd. Immediately, the woman opened her eyes wide and blinked a few times. It was strange that Camila had woken up before her, very strange. Lauren got up and went to look for her girlfriend, but no where in the house she was. She thought that perhaps Camila had gone to the other three rooms, but when Lauren checked, only Dinah, Normani and Ally were present, the older one already awake just enjoying the other two's company. Frowning, Lauren stopped to think for a second before she remembered that she didn't go to check on Y/n's room. However, Lauren figured Y/n was already awake because of the food already prepared at the kitchen. Perhaps Camila was hanging out with her. It didn't cost much to check it, so Lauren went to the teenager's room and knocked on the door. Just a couple of seconds later, it was opened by the younger one. The raven haired woman opened her mouth to speak, however she was shut when Y/n suddenly kissed her cheek. It was fast, and when it ended, Y/n was looking up at Lauren like nothing happened. The woman had to stay a good two seconds processing it.

"Thank you." She finally spoke. "And hi, good morning. Is Camila here? I can't seem to find her. And... Kissing? I mean I don't mind it, I just wasn't expecting it..." She started rambling.

"She is here, yes." Y/n simply nodded and opened the door more for the woman to enter if she wanted to do so.

Lauren looked over Y/n and raised an eyebrow to her girlfriend. "What did I miss?"

"Not much Lolo." The younger woman smiled and walked to her, pecking her lips gently. "Did you sleep well?"

"I did." She nodded, smiling a little. "What about you? How did you end up here?"

"I came to check on Y/n and we talked a little before she fell asleep in my arms." She sighed happily and looked at the younger. "I like it very much."

"It was quite pleasant." Y/n said politely, smiling a little.Lauren blinked a few times. "And you didn't call me!?" She whispered yelled to her girlfriend.

"You were asleep!" Camila defended herself.

"And you could have woke me up!"

"I didn't want to leave her." She said it like it was obvious.