Chapter 6

The woman finally fell asleep on the bed with her girlfriend. By the time she had woken up, Y/N was already gone to school. So the two singers just did their usual routine and left for the studio as well. The older one hesitated a little and just told everything to Camila. At first of course the younger latina was unhappy with her girlfriend's behaviour but they had to focus on getting on the girl's good side. They talked about it, trying to find a way to make up things with the kid, even if the teenager was right, they still needed it and weren't going to blow that opportunity. The matter was a bit forgotten when they were in the studio, but Y/n subject came up when neither of the two had money in their wallet. It would be about five hundred missing between the two, and the women knew they didn't spend it. That pissed off Lauren, since Y/n had clearly taken a big smile money without asking. Not caring, the two went home right after lunch, arriving at a time the teenager would be home. She wasn't. With the moment she stole, Y/n went to use it, so she just got home around eleven, after dinner. Of course the teenager figured the singers would quickly find out about the money and to avoid any consequences she just got home extremely late. Trying to just sneak into her bedroom, Y/n closed the front door and slowly walked to the stair passing by the living room. Unfortunately for her, the moment she got to the hallways which would lead to the bedrooms, Camila and Lauren were there with their arms crossed with an unhappy face.

"Y/N Y/L/N." The shorter said in a calm dangerous tone.

The tone of voice made Y/n shiver a little, though she quickly put on her usual neutral expression, like nothing had happened. She stopped walking and looked at them calmly.

"I think there is something you want to tell us." Lauren looked at her with the same look of the night they had a fight.

"I hate you? Mom." She tried to guest.

"Y/n." Camila called in a warning.

"Am I supposed to apologize for returning late? Technically we never discuss timing so..."

"Don't play dumb." The older woman walked towards her.

"Easy Lolo." Her girlfriend held her arm gently. "First, yes you can't come home at this time. Where have you been?"

Y/n shrugged.

"That's not an answer." Lauren took a deep breath to calm herself down.

"Answer us Y/n, you are already in trouble." She warned with no patience for the girl to make the situation harder.

"Then I guess saying or not saying is indifferent." She shrugged again, starting to walk to her bedroom.

"Let me go Camila." Laurne said between teeth, angry at Y/n.

"Don't turn your back to us Y/n." She let the older one go.

"Too late for that."

Lauren quickly walked to the teenager and grabbed her arm, pushing her against the wall like it happened before. The younger whimpered and closed her eyes, staying very still.

"Where did you go?" The younger latina asked again.

"I just went on a walk." The girl mumbled low.

"Where." Lauren demanded.

"To the lawyers office." She opened her eyes and looked at the green eyes.

"What now?" Camila got closer to the two not liking that and stopped right by her girlfriend's side.

"You heard it right."

The green eyed woman glared at her. "Why did you go there?"

"My mother is pressing me against the wall and I have the marks of her hand in my neck." The teenager struggled slightly.