Chapter 41

A few minutes later Camila knocked on the door to check on the teenager. The girl was still asleep, with a peaceful expression. Since her friend was worried about Y/n, the latina ended up explaining a little more about the mental health issues the younger had. Mainly, she talked about schizophrenia, about the voices the girl would listen and the episodes. Of course the older one tried to make Dinah relax a little bit and not think it was her fault, even if she wants to be quite sure what caused the episode. Both stayed there, together, with Y/n, until Lauren joined. The woman was bringing the pills to the teenager, and got worried when her girlfriend explained the episode. Worried, of course the couple stayed a few hours there, keeping company with Dinah as well, but they ended up leaving to have dinner with the others, even if none wanted to leave they still did so. While Dinah ordered food to her room and stayed with her gaze on the younger. A few more minutes after, on her bed, Y/n moved a little and stayed awake. Slowly her eyes opened and adjusted to the light, however not recognizing the room and forgetting she was in a hotel, the girl got scared and quickly sat down looking around anxious and nervous.

Dinah pushed the food away and swallowed it before turning to the younger, with a concerned and worried expression. "Y/n? Hey, calm down, you're okay, you're safe."

Not noticing the woman there, the girl jumped a little and immediately faced her.

"Relax, you are at an hotel room, it just me and you here."

"Just us...?" She looked around again.

"Yes, just us." She assured her and gave her a warm smile. "You had an episode."

"I... I know." She whispered and looked down.

"Well, it's all good now. Camila gave you the medicine. Oh!" Dinah quickly reached the nightstand. "And Lauren brought your pills!"

Slowly the teenager got the bottle and opened it, taking our three pills, which is an exaggeration, to take them.

"Hey hold on. Isn't that too much? You just woke up, and your stomach is empty."

"I don't care." She turned to her nightstand to get the water.

"But that can make you feel worse!"

"Shut up." She ignored the woman and took the three pills before laying down with her back turned to her and the plushie on her arms.

Dinah frowned, concerned. "Camila and Lauren are cooking here after dinner, they won't like that..."

"They can't do anything about it now."

"They can punish you."

"They aren't my mothers, they don't want to be, so sure whatever."

Dinah hummed. "You want food?"

"No."

"I ordered for you as well..."

"I'm good."

"Are you mad?"

"No." She continued to answer shortly.

"Then how are you?" She asked, concerned.

"Fine."

"Well if you are trying to convince yourself, I said this once and I'll say it again, won't work like that."

"Okay."

"Okay? Okay what?"

"Okay is the conversation over or are you going to keep talking?" She looked at the woman with a neutral expression and empty gaze.

"I'm trying to make a conversation because I have a feeling and I want it to be wrong."

"Why don't you go directly to the point?"