Chapter 31

In the morning, the only person who woke up was Y/n, with the well known nauseous feeling and huge headache. She groaned loudly remembering what she went to do last night, not what happened after all the drinking. So, she didn't exactly remember how she got into a hotel room, which was very similar to hers. But Y/n didn't have the time to process it, as she felt the need to throw up. Quickly, she stood up and rushed to the bathroom, throwing up on the toilet as usual. In the bedroom, Ally hummed a little and just hugged Dinah more, not wanting to wake and see what was happening, since she forgot the fact she had a strange teenager there. Normani, who was cuddling with the girl, actually felt her move but the woman was so tired she just signed and cuddled with the pillow. The sounds of someone throwing up in the toilet was the only thing heard in the bedroom while the three women continued to sleep.

For a few minutes, Y/n just threw up on the toilet. When she was done, she sat on the ground, taking deep breaths. Suddenly she remembered how Lauren would be by her side on those mornings. But quickly, the teenager shook her head no, putting those thoughts away. She stood up and went to the sink after pushing the water on the toilet. Y/n washed her face and drank some water. Finally, she returned to the bedroom to see the three women. She immediately froze on her spot. Her eyes passed on the three, and it took her a minute to recognize them.

"Normani..." She looked at the black skin woman. "Dinah and Ally." She looked at the other two and quickly passed her hands on her eyes. "Normani, Dinah and Ally." The girl did it again, frowning.

On the bed, the shorter woman heard the mumbling and slowly opened her eyes. She saw Y/n and immediately sat down, making Dinah groan since there weren't any more cuddles.

"Hi Y/n. Sorry, I... For a moment I forgot you were here..."

The younger opened her mouth a little and closed it passing her hands on her eyes again thinking it was a dream.

"I know you must be confused." The older woman stood up and walked closer. "You were pretty drunk yesterday."

Instinctively Y/n stepped back. "So you ..." She looked around. "Brought me to your room...?"

"Yeah..." She smiled weakly. "Look there was this man and he was trying to do bad things to you... And you didn't know your room number..." The taller one raised an eyebrow and showed her the hand where the number was written. Ally looked at it and widened her eyes. "Oh my... I-I didn't see that... God I am so sorry sweetie, I am so so sorry..."

"Sweetie...?" She felt her heart break and closed her eyes, passing her left hand on her face. "I need a drink."

"Oh no, no." The woman shook her head no. "No drinking. You got wasted yesterday, you can't drink today."

"Of course I can."

"No, I am sorry but I am not going to allow it."

Y/n opened her eyes, her neutral expression and her gaze empty. "You aren't my mother." She mumbled and walked to the door.

"Wait, hold on, Y/n." Ally called and followed by her side. "I know I am not your mother, but that is some information you could give me. You are here by yourself, where are your parents?"

"I don't... I don't have parents." She whispered and closed her eyes for a few seconds.

"Oh then... I-I am sorry again... Well uh... Please stay, to eat something, take some pain killer pills for your headache..."

"I can do that later." She opened the door to leave.

"Or you could do that now." Ally insisted.

"No thank you." She stopped and looked at her. "Do you always cuddle with the other two?"

Ally looked over her shoulder. "Ah... Well uh... Sometimes... But that doesn't matter." She looked at her again.