Chapter 2

When the two singers went back to the room with the woman, Y/N was already ready, with her bags and hugging a plushie with her left arm. She had a neutral expression, since it wasn't the first time someone tried to change her life. They all failed. But the singers were determined to not fail, since they needed that. And so, the three people walked out of the house and to the car, where Lauren drove back to her and Camila's house. The ride was made almost in complete silence, as the teenager was just watching the view and the other two were listening to the music that was passing on the radio. After a few minutes they arrived. The house was way better than the one Y/N previously was. Lauren got her bags to be helpful and walked inside, being the one opening the door for the other two. Being her girlfriend, Camila just walked in and showed the house a little to the teenager making a quick tour before finishing in Y/N new bedroom.

"Welcome come sweetie."

Y/N hummed in response, nodding her head a little. Her gaze was in the bedroom, that would be the one she was going to spend most of her time in, at least until those two would get tired of her, since that was the thing that happened.

"Feel free to ask us anything." Lauren walked from the bedroom, after putting the bags down.

"And we truly hope you feel comfortable here."

"Sure... Hm... What about school tomorrow?"

"School uhm..." She looked at Camila. "School..."

"I mean... You have to go. Doesn't she?" She looked at her girlfriend.

"Yeah. Yeah you have to." Lauren looked at the younger of all. "Sorry kiddo, you have to attend school."

"One of you has to take me." She simply answered.

"You can always catch a bus and go..."

"We don't have to take you." Camila agreed.

"But... The school is on the other side of town..."

The raven haired woman widened her eyes a little. "Oh."

"And... As my parents you kind of have to take me."

"Parents?" The younger woman frowned.

"You... Adopted me so..."

"Well yes but... We aren't..." Lauren looked at Camila. "We aren't... Parents... Right?"

"I mean... No." The brunette shook her head no. "Are we...?"

Y/N looked at them in silence with a neutral expression even if she was shocked.

"I mean we adopted her..." The green eyed woman mumbled. "But we don't... Have to be parent we don't... Have to assume that role."

"Then why did you adopt a child?" The younger one in the room raised an eyebrow.

"Because... We want to give an opportunity to a kid like you." Lauren chose to say.

"Exactly, and we know the older kids don't get that kind of chance often."

"But by adopting you both became my parents. And therefore have the responsibility to take me to school."

"You are old enough to go by yourself Y/N."

The teenager stayed silent for a few seconds. "I need money for the bus."

Camila took out her wallet and opened it. "How much?"

"Hm..." The girl hummed thinking. "I think about ten dollars must be enough."

"Ten dollars!? Do you go to school on the other side of the state!?"