Chapter 12

The teenager went to her bedroom and just took a shower so she would relax. She had to take her mind off things so she took all the time she needed before going back to her bedroom. The girl got dressed and one of her plushies before getting her laptop. Even if she was a foster kid, with no phone, she had one, and used it quite a lot to write and draw, even if she did so as well on paper. For the rest of the afternoon, she stayed working, as she called it. For starts she wrote on her diary about what was happening with her life, and specially did a paragraph just about the rape incident and Lauren saving her. Afterwards she decided to draw the scene, trying her best to do it in a comic away, not as in funny but in comic books. Of course she would stop a little from time to time. Putting some music or switching to the bed, cuddling with her plushies, even going to her window. Y/n actually didn't finish until after dinner, which she ate with the couple who insisted on it. Camila and Lauren just spent their time cuddling, watching a movie and talking, but they still wanted to include the teenager. However the girl had other plans and just went to her bedroom after eating a bit. The next day came, the last day of the weekend and again the couple tried to include the girl more and they watched a movie together. And even if they were trying, the younger kept her distance from the two not cuddling with them. The two latina's did want the girl to cuddle with them but weren't going to force her so they just paid attention to the movie. Afterwards, they went their separate ways, and only saw each other for dinner and the next day, when Lauren took Y/n to school, like she was doing every school day. The singer dropped her off and just returned home. It was a little tiring waking up that earlier for a one hour drive to school and another to home, and usually when she would get home she would just go sleep with her girlfriend a little more. But she didn't mind it since she was doing it for Y/n. Monday went fine and so did Tuesday, until Lauren got a call from her manager. He was a little angry at the woman, and it surprised her how he knew about the bar situation with Roxy. He yelled at her through the phone, not because he was angry about the situation specifically but because it went out to the public and the woman didn't warn him first. Curious, after the call, Lauren went to the website, a little blog with stories, comments and comics about 'Camren'. It was quite popular among the fans, even since the beginning, even before the two came out as a couple. It wasn't famous because it was speaking lies, but because it was the truth of the anonymous blogger. The singer was surprised about the story, which was posted on Sunday in the blog, along with the comic of Lauren punching a guy and carrying the girl out. It even had a message there about the situation.

'You know, famous people aren't heartless bitchs, well not all the time anyways. Maybe it is already out, maybe it's not, but Lauren Jauregui was seen walking out of a bar with a teenager. Some part of her was even caring, like the girl was a baby. Of course some of you might not like that idea, and even at the bar she was mocked. By what my source told me anyways. The truth is, Lauren saved that girl from being raped, she was passing by and punched the guy who was about to force himself. The girl, a seventeen year old, was too drunk to process what was happening, and probably was going to suffer. She didn't. She didn't because of what the singer did. And yes most of you can think it was for publicity, but if that's true, why are you hearing it from me? And not on the news or websites. Why isn't there going to be an interview to discuss it? I can answer that with all certainty that Lauren didn't do it to be more famous and call attention to herself. No one needs to be a cop, doctor or fireman to save a life. Because saving a life it's not just a physical issue, if someone gives up, they can die. I'm going to try to be more clear, have the mental capacity and stability. It's not something everyone has. It's someone anyone can lose. And a simple action can ruin a person, a simple word even. People have feelings, are human beings, and make mistakes. That guy was trying to take advantage of someone he didn't know, but Lauren stopped him without even knowing the girl. She saved her, from the worst thing that could happen. And now maybe you are thinking I'm just saying this because I'm a fan. And maybe I am. But I know that if the girl would get rape, she would have a terrible life afterwards. The girl could have gotten pregnant, couldn't even live with herself after that event, she could have killed herself or even be killed by the man after he got satisfied. That didn't happen, Lauren didn't let it happen. So I say this and I hope you think and understand it. You don't need to have a certain job to be a hero, you just have to act when someone needs it. And maybe she did it for fame. Or maybe she didn't. But she couldn't care less because she saved that girl.'