Chapter 33

Outside of the room, Y/n was walking down the hallway. Her mind was on Ally, and how weirdly she seemed so sure it was her. The girl was just a teenager, and even if yes, she was the one who killed the man, there was no proof besides the fact she entered through that door, but she could have never passed by him, and the murdered could well have happened on another time, right after she passed by. Immersed in her thoughts, Y/n saw a police officer checking in some of the workers. She widened her eyes a little, since obviously they would check on her. Quickly, the girl put her hoodie on and turned around, walking away. She quickly started thinking of an escape plan, and the thing that occurred to her was to get rid of the knife. But the weapon had her fingerprints on, so she had to somehow sneak out. And that's what she did. She went back to the stage and then to the crowd that was formed right outside the building. There was a tone of people and to keep the people calm the police officers didn't tell anyone about the homicide. Y/n used the opportunity of a blonde woman with short hair that was screaming to leave amongst a group of fangirling teenagers. When she was out of there, she quickly went to the bus station to leave for the hotel. Someone who also went to the hotel were the singers. After Ally fell asleep and both Normani and Dinah relaxed a bit, the black skinned woman went to get dressed while the other two cuddled up on the couch. A few minutes later, the police officers came and questioned the women, but Ally couldn't speak a word. She was still very scared. Dinah flipped off the officer that was pressuring the crying short blond singer, and they were left alone. After that, the three went back to the hotel, where Ally ended up sleeping and cuddling with the other two. They made her feel extremely safe, to a level that not even her boyfriend would make her feel. In fact, she didn't even think for a second about her boyfriend, and slept peacefully in Normani's and Dinah's arms. The next day they took their time to wake and process the information about the prior concert night. Ally begged them to change hotels, and neither Dinah nor Normani refused, since they both were concerned about the short woman and about the fact Y/n could have killed a guard. After getting breakfast, the singers went to their rooms and started packing. While Normani was taking her things out of the closet, her phone rang. She quickly picked it up and smiled a little seeing Lauren's contact show up. The black skin singer answered the phone.

Oh Normani thank God you answered! Lauren spoke relieved from the other side of the line.

"Hi to you too Lauren." The woman smiled and shook her head no a little.

Yeah, yeah hi... She mumbled with a weak voice, but quickly composed herself. So uh... Okay can I just go straight to the point?

"I think so, what is it?"

Recently I've read a blog... It usually is about Camren but it had a different post recently.

The woman walked to the couch in her hotel room and sat down. "You have to say a little bit more than that Lauren."

A post about you, Dinah and Ally. By the way, is Ally still with that douchebag?

"Yes, yes she is." She was informed and couldn't help but rule her eyes. "I might know the blog you are talking about. What's about it?"

I know the author and... She stopped for a moment, breathing shakily.

"You are worrying me Lauren." She said thinking Y/n actually was the one who killed the man and was looking to hurt them.

She's the sweetest girl ever Mani... Lauren whispered slowly. Camila and I... We adopted her a while ago and... And since the post is about you three I... I was wondering if you came across someone with brown hair, long, hazel eyes... A little shorter than me. Shy...