Chapter 38

Carefully, Y/n got in and closed the door behind herself. She went to Dinah's pans and looked for the phone, lucky she was able to find it there. So she went to sit next to the woman and made her unlock them with facial recognition. Y/n just went to the messages and sent one to the other four singers with only the word 'bus'. Then, she left the phone and turned her attention to the woman holding her hand to call her attention. Slowly, Dinah's head turned to the hands. She looked up and saw Y/n, but just stared at her, clearly not being herself.

"He will never do it to anyone else." She whispered and sat down facing the woman and caressed her cheek. The singer hummed and closed her eyes, leaning her head to the hand. "You can cry and let it all out if you want." She assured but Dinah slowly shrugged and looked at the television. "Give me a second." Y/m let her go and stood up.

Quickly she left to get ice cream and snacks and returned to the lounge locking the door. Not knowing what the woman liked, she just put a random movie on and opened the ice cream, taking a little bit out and handling it to the woman like she was a baby. The singer still took a few moments, looking at the ice cream, before eating it slowly. It instantly made her feel better, but her expression was still the same one, completely off. The teenager just got closer and continued to feed the woman ice cream for her to just take her mind off things, even if it was going to be hard, and relax a little bit. For about five more minutes they had peace until steps on the bus were heard. Y/n just put the ice cream down and stood up leaving the lounge and closing the door after.

"Y/n! Have you seen Dinah?! We got a text from her and came as soon as we could. Where is she?!" Normani asked worriedly.

Y/n looked at the door and then back at them. "She's inside."

"Oh thank God!" Ally quickly passed by the teenager to go there, but the girl grabbed her wrist, stopping her. "Let go Y/n, I want to see Dinah. It's nothing like her miss concerts."

"No one gets in." She gently pushed her away. "No one sees her today or tomorrow. No one talks to her, or is with her until I say so."

"What?! Why?!"

"That's nonsense!" The older woman protested.

"It's what's going to happen."

"Why? What happened?"

"Stuff."

"That's not good enough Y/n we want to see her!"

"She can't see you right now." The teenager said calmly. "Don't worry, she is in good hands with me."

"Y/n you are concerning me... Please tell us what happened, specifically." Ally asked, hugging Normani's arm.

The girl stayed silent for a few long seconds. "If and only if you promise me you will not try to see her or talk to her or check on her until I say so."

"I promise." The singer nodded quickly, just concerned about her friend.

"Your ex boyfriend happened."

"You are not saying..." Normani trailed off and looked at the door. "Y/n you have to let us see her! She needs us!"

"No. What she needs is peace and less people freaking out." The teenager put herself more in front of the door.

Ally's face got extremely pale and she just looked at the door. Her eyes teared up. "I-I can't believe it... H-he..."

"Ally it's not your fault, you didn't do this." Y/n passed her hand on the short woman's arm. "Dinah is going to be fine." She assured.

The taller woman sighed and looked at Ally and picked her up. "Take care of Dinah... For us please."

"I will." The girl nodded. "I will make sure she will recover."