Chapter 10

If she was sobber she probably would just start to shake and cry since she was about to be rape. But she wasn't, and was really annoyed. So for the man's unluck, Y/n faced him with an angry expression and her eyes slightly different like she wasn't there. Though he simply ignored her expression and pushed her against the wall again, starting to kiss her neck, still with his hands on her body. He was pressing her hard against the concrete so she could barely move. Slowly the teenager made her hand go to her back, on her pans and she took a knife. Without letting the man do anything, she stabbed him on his stomach and pushed him away harshly taking the knife out. The old man screamed in pain and backed off, ending up falling on the ground completely bent over his belly. At that instance, Lauren showed up, taking a few deep breaths since she ran there. She had a worried expression, but it slightly turned into confusion once she saw the man crying on the ground in pain. Not noticing the woman there, the younger got closer to him and stepped hard on his cock before crouching down and started stabbing him repeatedly on his chest even if the man was already dead.

Lauren widened her eyes, becoming scared at the scenes. "Y/n!"

The girl stopped and her head snapped at the woman who called her name. Slowly she got up and started walking to her with the bloody knife in her hand. It was dripping blood out of it, and her clothes were a bit messy. The smell of blood was in the air in the dark alley as the dead man's blood was coming out a lot. But the teenager just continued to walk closer to the woman with her eyes dark. The woman quickly stepped back, but tripped on a rock and ended up falling backwards, making her groan and close her eyes for a second. Using the opportunity, Y/n got on top of her and grabbed her hair putting the knife against her neck.

Lauren opened her eyes and widened them, stopping breathing for a second, scared to move. "Y-Y/n..." She whispered, shaking a little. The knife pressured the neck more as the girl fixed her gaze, which was different, on the green eyes. "P-Please Y/n..." She whispered again, tears rolling down her cheeks. "P-please don't d-do this..." Not recognizing the woman, she made the knife pressure it more by starting to cut her skin while her hand made more strength on the raven hair. The woman whimpered and closed her eyes. "Please, please, please Y/n, pelase!" She said scared and desperate. "Y-you wouldn't do this to m-me. It's me L-Lauren, please I am so sorry, I am so sorry, so sorry..."

"Lauren...?" She whispered, frowning a little. Her gaze got normal and immediately the girl widened her eyes and backed off letting the knife go and so the woman's hair. Confused, she started looking around, her gaze went to the dead man and she gasped a little.

Immediately, Lauren backed off quickly, sobbing a little. She was terrified. The teenager took some shakily deep breath and closed her eyes not to freak out about the situation. They had to get out of there before anyone would see them, so after a few seconds she looked at the older man and got closer to the woman. But still with the image of a dangerous looking Y/n, Lauren backed off again, shaking her head no several times still crying.

"It's okay Lauren I'm not going to hurt you." Y/n whispered gently and held the woman's hand getting closer and caressing her cheek with the other. "See, I'm not going to hurt you."

Lauren sobbed. "I am sorry, I am so so sorry, I am sorry, I'm sorry." She repeated non-stop.

"You have nothing to apologise for." She caressed her cheek gently while her thumb passed on the back of her hand.

"I am not going to hurt you again, I'm not going to be bossy to you, I'm never going to make rules. You can do whatever you want, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She continued scared, shaking.

"Lauren Lauren look at me." She made the woman face her a little worried. "Deep breaths, calm down."

"I-I just don't want to die now." She closed her eyes, starting to have a hard time breathing.