Chapter 36

As for Y/n, the girl barely got any sleep after blacking out and hurting another man really bad. Part of her wanted to kill him, but now that wasn't even possible. Since it was dawn, around one in the morning, they just slept (the singers) all throughout the rest of the night and even in the morning. Around lunch time they got up and Ally prepared some food. She was clearly down, so Dinah tried her best to cheer her up while Normani went to do the call. Her friends had the right to know what happened with the girl they adopted. So, the black skin woman called Lauren and told everything about what happened earlier that day. Of course, the singers on the other side of the line got extremely worried and Lauren even scolded Normani harshly, but Camila helped her calm down a little and apologize not even five minutes later. After that, the day went pretty smoothly, even with the teenager not leaving her bunk except to get some food to not starve. She asked Normani to give her the sharp objects, and since there wasn't a man aboard and the singer had told her she would give, Y/n got her things back. That night was more calm. Once again, Normani, Dinah and Ally slept together on the bunk, being cuddled to each other in the closest way possible.

The next day was the big day. Not only the singers had a concert, but Lauren and Camila were there. So, they all got to the building where the event would occur and to the rooms at the backstage. People would come and go in that room, just like the singers, while Y/n would just be sitting on the couch, hugging her plushie and secretly playing with her knife. However, there was a moment when no one was coming, leaving her alone. Honestly, she didn't care much and just entertained herself with her thoughts. For about five minutes there was silence until the door was opened again. The teenager didn't even bother to look up, thinking it was just some random person, or one of the performing singers.

"Hey, Y/n." Lauren spoke, trying her best to not run to the younger and hug her.

The girl's gaze lifted up immediately and she froze seeing not only Lauren but Camila as well. Both women looked at her. The teenager opened her mouth a little but closed it not understanding how they got there. Until it hit her, and she closed her hands little around the blame. She hated being lied to, and it was clear the other three singers had found out about her relationship with the couple. Of course part of her was happy to see Camila and Lauren but at the same time she wasn't over about what happened. So she stayed still with her neutral expression and empty gaze on the two women.

"Hi sweetie." Camila whispered, smiling a little and squeezing Lauren's hand for comfort.

"I-I... I know we aren't... Exactly on the best terms." The raven haired woman spoke calmly and entered, pulling Camila with herself. "But... We had to find you and don't blame the others, please..."

"We were really worried about you, please don't disappear like that again."

"Yes." She closed the door. "We were so concerned... Worried... God it was awful." Lauren closed her eyes. "But... We missed you..."

"Please say something..." The shorter woman whispered since the girl was still silent.

Though instead of answering, Y/n just put the knife down. The girl stayed with her gaze on the object a few seconds before she turned to the two women. No word was spoken, not by her and not by the other two. The singers just watched as the girl stood up and, after a second or two still, walked to them. Missing the girl a lot, Camila felt tears in her eyes but she made herself stay as still as she could. Slowly, Y/n made her way to both and gently passed her arms around their waist hugging both and closing her eyes. Genuinely surprised with that reaction, but not having any complaints about it, Lauren immediately passed her arm around her, hugging the teenager Camila and she had been looking for the longest time, crying everyday, but never losing hope.