Chapter 34

The other two singers got closer and waited as well, but no answer came from the bedroom or Y/n showed up to open the door so Normani knocked again. They still waited a few moments before the door was opened the minimum possible, with Y/n not with her usual neutral expression. Her head peeked from the door, and her body was as covered as possible while her hand was almost not visible.

"H-Hi. W-what are you girls doing here?" She asked, forcing a smile.

"Hi dear. We want to check on you, maybe invite you for lunch?"

"L-Lunch?" She tilted her head a little. "I'm sorry I don't think I can come."

"W-why not?" Ally forced a small smile. "We thought it would be really nice and fun since yesterday the night didn't end that well."

"I... Already have plans. But thank you for the invitation." She quickly added.

"Plans? What plans?" Dinah walked a little closer.

"J-just plans." The girl instinctively closed the door a little more.

"Is everything alright Y/n?" Normani frowned a little with the girl's behavior.

"Yes, yes of course. Why wouldn't it be?" She forced a laugh. "You should probably go already, don't waste your precious time with me." The girl closed the door a little more but ended up tripping, shutting it. Though, she quickly opened it, and for a split second her body was shown.

Ally moved a little on her spot, feeling a little uncomfortable with the strange behavior. On the second that the door was more open, she saw her clothes, and noticed a tint of blood on her clothing, which immediately made Ally hug Normani more, slightly scared.

The black skin woman looked down and hugged Ally back, passing her hand on her back, trying to make her relax. "Well our invitation is still up, we are going to lunch in the hotel room if you want to show up."

"Yeah, sure, of course." She quickly said, continuing with her forced smile.

"We should go." Ally whispered.

"Okay, see you later Y/n."

"You two go ahead." Dinah smiled a little to her friends. "I will be right behind."

"Hm okay?" The black skin woman frowned a little and just pulled Ally with her walking to the elevator.

Dinah watched them a little before turning to Y/n. "You look a little weird."

"No I don't."

"Yes, you do. Everything alright?"

"Yes, yes of course. Perfectly fine."

"So you wouldn't mind me entering so we could talk for a bit?"

"W-we can talk right here."

Dinah put her hand on the door. "Why? It's not like you are hiding a body or has someone you ahd sex with there." She laughed softly. Y/n looked at her and started very still and in silence. She swallowed dry and took a shakily deep breath trying to calm her nerves. The blonde frowned. "Are you alright kid?" She pushed the door a little.

The girl made the door stay still. "You... You can't come in. G-go away now."

"What's going on Y/n?"

"N-nothing. Now go away."

Dinah hummed a little. She knew the girl killed when she would blackout. Would that happen again? She didn't know, but she was curious. "Hey, what's that?" She pointed to behind Y/n, to nowhere specific.

Immediately Y/n widened her eyes and looked behind her scared the woman saw what she was trying to hide. Using the opportunity Y/n being distracted, Dinah pushed the door a bit harshly, opening it enough just to the bloody face of a man laid on the ground. She screamed a little and immediately backed off. Even if she knew about Y/n's problem with blacking out, it didn't mean she was fine seeing it.