Chapter 30

The trick was, Y/n wasn't in the south, wasn't in Florida anymore. The bus she took brought her to Atlanta, Georgia. With the money she stole, she actually booked a hotel room, not very expensive, and since she was one, it was nice. The girl had been in town for about a day, not even that perhaps, and she was liking it, since it was a calm city, even if it wasn't the safest for her. It was the capital of the state after all. But the teenager just wanted some peace, so drinking. The second night she was there she went drinking and she got really really wasted. Due to that, the girl enters the hotel stumbling on her feet, zigzagging a little. An older man watched the girl coming and smirked. She was sitting on the chairs in the hall, and got up walking to the younger. Of course he tried to push her into a more quiet place for him to have fun, however still drunk, the girl resisted a little. Unlucky for the older man, a more muscular one, got closer and stopped him, pushing the girl away from that perverted man and closer to him.

From a distance, coming from the common area where people would hang out, a short woman with blondish hair came out, texting on her phone. From the corner of her eyes she noticed her bodyguard doing something unusual, so she looked up from the device just to see him grabbing a girl's arm, with another man not so good looking. Frowning and curious, the short woman walked closer, putting her phone away.

"Excuse me, what's going on here?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry ma'am this man was trying to rape the girl." The bodyguard pushed the man further away.

"I wasn't!"

"Can you please let m-me go?" Y/n looked at the bodyguard and punched his arm a little.

"Sir, I suggest you go away." The short woman glared at the other man.

The man just groaned and walked away annoyed and unhappy.

"Good byeeee!" The teenager giggled.

"She is drunk ma'am." The bodyguard let the teenager go.

"Yes, I can see that..." The woman sighed. "Hey... What's your name dear?" She asked the teenager.

"Y/n." The teenager stumbled a little, having some difficulty staying standing like that.

"Hi Y/n, I am Ally." She gave her a small smile. "Are you here by yourself?"

"Yes. Shhhh." She giggled and felt herself being supported by the bodyguard.

"Shhh? Is it a secret?"

"It's a secret!!"

"You know, I am very good at keeping secrets. Why don't we go somewhere more private and you can tell me that secret?" She suggested, wondering why a teenage girl would be by herself drunk at a hotel, saying it was a secret.

"Do you think that's a good idea ma'am?" The man frowned a little and looked at the girl.

"I'm concerned about this girl." Ally sighed. "She's in pretty bad shape."

"But she is a stranger ma'am..."

"Well... If I have you by my side she won't hurt me!" She smiled and patted his shoulder.

The man shook his head no and chuckled a little. "Okay, to your room?"

"Yes. And let's hope those two up there are sleeping like rocks in their room." Ally chuckled a little and started walking to the elevator. "They would find it weird, a strange drunk girl in my bedroom."

The man chuckled again and just slowly and carefully pulled the teenager with them following the shorter woman.

"H-hey I want to go to my room!" Y/n protested.