Chapter 35

The next day, she woke up around her usual hour but stayed still, not wanting to move. Instead she just entertained herself with her laptop. Lunch was exactly the same as dinner the night before, with the difference, Ally was more happy. During the afternoon, they made a stop to get her boyfriend, the reason for the woman's happiness. So, the man got in, and just hugged his girlfriend, stayed with her and the two other women in the front lounge talking. Neither Dinah or Normani were happy about it, but they faked a smile. With the conversation going, Normani excused herself and went to check on the younger, since Y/n hadn't come out yet, and she really couldn't look at the man one more second. So she got to the bunk area and knocked on the wood like she was knocked on her door before opening the curtains.

"Y/N!" The woman widened her eyes seeing the girl playing with a knife.

The teenager widened her eyes a little and quickly hid away the knife. "H-Hi."

"Give it to me."

"Give what?"

"Give me the knife Y/n." She insisted a little.

"I don't know what you are talking about?"

"Please dear I'm not going to ask again." She sighed. Y/n grabbed the knife strongly on her hand. She stayed silent. "Please? It's just for precaution, I can give it to you later. Just please." Normani insisted.

"I want to have it now."

"You probably do, and I have no authority to take it away from you. But I'm asking you to trust me, we don't know you very well, and the dead guys you kill it's not something easy to deal with. So can you please give it to me, and any other sharp object?"

The teenager narrowed her eyes. "Dinah told you."

"She was bragging about the cut out the dick thing." The woman nodded. "I don't understand why you do it, even if you don't seem like a psycho girl." She smiled a little lying since Lauren told her about the black outs.

Y/n showed her the knife and started playing with it. "The guy deserved it."

"I bet he did, no one gets killed for no reason."

"Next time he shouldn't try to rape a girl." She whispered to herself and pressed the knife against her palm, angrily.

"There won't be a next time dear, you are safe with us with no man here." She stopped. "Actually Ally's boyfriend is here ... That trashcan jerk." She rolled her eyes. "So please can you give me the knife?"

"You seem to hate him really bad." Y/n pulled the knife away, leaving a light cut, almost unnoticed.

"I don't like him." She was honest. "But that's not the point." She held her hand out. "You have to trust us, it can be hard since you don't know us, but we aren't going to hurt you, we are going to protect you. So please Y/n, no sharp objects."

The teenager hesitated. "You don't trust me, why would I trust you?"

"I trust you, I don't trust you with a knife and a man."

"Hm. I bet you wouldn't mind if I took him off the map."

"That's not the point. I wouldn't, but that's not the point, especially because I don't want you in jail."

"No one would know." She whispered and closed her eyes, shaking her head no a little.

"Y/n, dear." She gently held her hand. "Look at me."

Slowly, the teenager looked up a little. Her expression was a scared and sad one, but just for a second before it returned to her neutral.

"We could go watch a movie and eat tons of ice cream in the back lounge..." She suggested. "Or you can help me, well watch me practice for the show."